Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Physical: Ummmm :confused: The shape of my face, occassionally, in the right light and from a very specific angle :p:

Personality: My complete and utter detachment from reality. Others may say I'm not realistic enough, or that I need therapy, or that they want to put me on prozac, or that I'm just plain weird (yes, I have had all of these), but personally I think the world is pretty crappy sometimes and I like being largely oblivious of it

ZarathustraX

ReputationRep:
    I'm just perfect all over, to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    My height and the fact that i'm always slim and toned no matter what i eat :cool:
    I've also been told i have nice eyes (not too sure about that) and that i have the perfect lips for...you know.:p:

ReputationRep:
    being tall (6ft4ish now i believe).

ReputationRep:
    iam only 5"3 !! but im coool about it !!

it makes people think im cute :p:

ReputationRep:
    I think my eyes. Otherwise I don't really think I'm particularly attractive.

Personality-wise: I'm always up for a discussion about something serious, or equally a completely random/utterly meaningless conversation. It's worrying how I just shift between the two actually. Also, ditto Zara on the detachment from reality. I just don't pay attention to details, except for that written down in some form remotely resembling philosophy....

ReputationRep:
    like i said earlier...all of us women are beautiful - in different ways and in our own ways !!!! (but then i am not too sure about men :p: !!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loopz)
    lol i seriously have particularly nice feet! :rolleyes: the rest of me is just normalness :cool:
    you remind me of my ex boyfriend! he thought he had the most amazing feet in the world! when i used to introduce my friends to him he used to take his shoes and socks off and show them his 'amazing' feet! the worst is when we're in a club! :rolleyes:

oh and my fav charachteristic is my nails... they long and hardly ever break

ReputationRep:
    ermm...
    my height (6ft2 and not as clumsy as i used to be!)
    My 30 inch waist.

Personality-wise: my intelligence. and my slikks in the kitchen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marie05)
    iam only 5"3 !! but im coool about it !!

it makes people think im cute :p:
    short girls > tall girls

ReputationRep:
    Physically, I quite like my eyes. And my hair, if it's not one of my bad hair days :rolleyes:

Personality-wise, I think I have a real sense of humour

ReputationRep:
    awww everyone is beautiful!

ReputationRep:
    Physically speaking probably me eyes, don't know how my personality etc comes across, I think it's ok!

ReputationRep:
    I initially come off as a person who is 'overly' nice. i.e. laughing at things that aren't funny, smiling a helluva lot. After you get to know me, this fades away and I think I have a good personality (a little quirky).

ReputationRep:
    Erm... my face is extremely symmetrical... its very balanced and in proportion. Which is kinda nice. And I have full lips. Am tall, which I like, but means I buy 4-inch heals and then hit ceilings. Oh, and my waist, but that's from 50 sit-ups per day.

Personality-wise... I have had the same friends for years, so there must be something that keeps 'em here. Erk. Sarcasm is my forte (I don't care that its the worse form of humour, that's why I *like* it)

ReputationRep:
    My arms. Until I was 16, I was a weedy little boy, but now I'm stacked. And modest about it, too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Blazed)
    And modest about it, too.
    really???? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    come on beautiful people

ReputationRep:
    My arms and legs are good. Shame about the beer belly in the middle....

Thats what a gap year will do to you. Bring on uni and massive slimming programme (ie. doing some exercise).

I think my eyes are nice too.

For the record short girls are by far and away the best (girls taller than me (5'9") are just scary (for me) but short ones (5'4" maybe and below) are really cute)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *starry_eyed_*)
    ok I daily read through h+r and really do feel vain (rite word) that my life isn't as difficult as some people's. Anyhow, I reckon people should remember that despite all their apparent faults, there is always something positive about themselves that will balance the faults out.

what is your best feature/characteristic???
    Not sure. Everybody tells me my hair is gorgeous and my ex told me I've got nice breasts lol - personally I'm not too fussed about myself physically. Not got much I like in particular - I'm not the prettiest, but nor am I ugly. So yeh.

Personality - not sure either. Can't think of much - people tell me I'm friendly and funny and the few who've let me in on their problems or worry for exams, have told me I'm very encouraging, even though most people don't know that since I'm rather blunt as well. I suppose I like my honesty - not very many people can do that and get straight to the point when they're in person - but I'm not afraid to confront something head-on if I have to.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 8, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.