Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok heres the problem. me n ma bf have been 2getha 5 and a half months and the whole time people av been takin the piss and callin us b/coz he is with me.

the other day this girl was doin the usual at the bus stop wen ste got a bit mad. he turned and said oh shut up u half cast. he only said this b/coz he is sick of what people keep sayin and thinkin that they can say all this stuff to us and not get anythin back.

she told all her older mates (who r the hard ones on my estate who u dont wana mess with) and now they r after us.

they said they r ggona get ma bf and 'sort him out' (not good from them) and the girls said they r gona stab me and do the same to me.

who is in the wrong here? what shud i/we do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    ok heres the problem. me n ma bf have been 2getha 5 and a half months and the whole time people av been takin the piss and callin us b/coz he is with me.

the other day this girl was doin the usual at the bus stop wen ste got a bit mad. he turned and said oh shut up u half cast. he only said this b/coz he is sick of what people keep sayin and thinkin that they can say all this stuff to us and not get anythin back.

she told all her older mates (who r the hard ones on my estate who u dont wana mess with) and now they r after us.

they said they r ggona get ma bf and 'sort him out' (not good from them) and the girls said they r gona stab me and do the same to me.

They are both in the wrong. She should have minded her own business and he was also despicable for using the term to be rasict.

ReputationRep:

Well, i'd say that calling someone half cast in that sort, or any other situation is not right.
    But i would assume they aren't the sort of people to listen to an apology?!
    I'm not sure to be honest. If i was in that situation, i'd try standing up to them, but thats the sort of person i am.
    It depends on how serious you think the threat is, what action you should take.
    If its just going to be one of those comments, which isn't really acted upon, the i'd say ignore it.
    But if its likely to happen, the i'd concider going to the police or something.
    But then again, that might not be a good idea for these sorts of people...

To be honest, i can't think of a good solution.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    They are both in the wrong. She should have minded her own business and he was also despicable for using the term to be rasict.
    hes NOT racist! e wantd2hurt them like they hurt us

ReputationRep:
    you should have just ironged them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    you should have just ironged them.
    we av 4 five and a hlaf mnths 24/7!!!

ReputationRep:
    we av 4 five and a hlaf mnths 24/7!!!
    yer, so. you shouldn't have let them get to u.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    yer, so. you shouldn't have let them get to u.
    somtimes it gets a bit 2 much ya no

ReputationRep:
    somtimes it gets a bit 2 much ya no
    i no that it can be annoying, but u have to stick it out.

eventually they would have stopped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i no that it can be annoying, but u have to stick it out.

eventually they would have stopped.
    wonder wen tho. aint half a year long enuf? what is it with people these days?!

ReputationRep:
    wonder wen tho. aint half a year long enuf? what is it with people these days?!
    it aint them. it's u. they knew that it was getting to u so thats why they kept doing it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    it aint them. it's u. they knew that it was getting to u so thats why they kept doing it.
    well thanks but no. we didnt sho it we kept it to oursleves in front of them. only wen they gone i moaned about it.

ReputationRep:
    well thanks but no. we didnt sho it we kept it to oursleves in front of them. only wen they gone i moaned about it.
    they could properly see it in ur eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    they could properly see it in ur eyes.
    im not sure they really wana look that close.

but y wud they want to 'get' to me in the first place?!? its our life not theirs!

ReputationRep:
    im not sure they really wana look that close.

but y wud they want to 'get' to me in the first place?!? its our life not theirs!
    it's just the way some people are. they find joy in teasing others.

ReputationRep:
    Me and my bloke have had it for 18 months now and we have ignored it and just gotten on with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyFadge)
    Me and my bloke have had it for 18 months now and we have ignored it and just gotten on with it
    wot? how u cope with that?¬!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyFadge)
    wot? how u cope with that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? what reasons do they have?

ReputationRep:
    wot? how u cope with that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? what reasons do they have?
    you know you could have just edited ur post.

ReputationRep:
    Tell me what hospital was like when you get out

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.