Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Beaver)
    Tell me what hospital was like when you get out
    huh, what was that about.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like somebody is going to be put up for a few days by the local A&E department

ReputationRep:
    y are they calling u?

ReputationRep:
    couldnt they get him done for a racist comment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Beaver)
    Sounds like somebody is going to be put up for a few days by the local A&E department
    well thanks!!!

um, b/coz they think he is 2 good 4 me (like y shud he go out wit me when im 'fat and ugly' - as they say)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dizzzzzy)
    couldnt they get him done for a racist comment?
    yeh well they bin harrasin us for half a year!

ooooooh that AINT the reason! thats a horriable thought! (evn tho itd explain it lol)

ReputationRep:
    well just tell them to naff off or get him to say that even if he wasnt with u he wudnt b wit them. let em know they ain got a chance!!!!

do u mean the he fancies him thing?????

ReputationRep:
    well just tell them to naff off or get him to say that even if he wasnt with u he wudnt b wit them. let em know they ain got a chance!!!!

do u mean the he fancies him thing?????
    i suppose...

and yeh i do

ReputationRep:
    its not their problem!!!!!!!!!!! tell them to get lost but show that ur not scared of them. thatll pysche them out a bit. show that they aint as hard as they think they are!!!!!!!

id laff if it actually did happen and u turned him that way!!!!!

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

ReputationRep:
    its not their problem!!!!!!!!!!! tell them to get lost but show that ur not scared of them. thatll pysche them out a bit. show that they aint as hard as they think they are!!!!!!!

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
    What we on about on this thread???

ReputationRep:

yeh i suppose but 2 against about 50!?! oh well...

no no no no!!!! i think id prefer D fancin ME than S! and 2 b fair S thinks D is a bit of a geek lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammy)
    What we on about on this thread???
    her coloured bit is the answer to my problem! which is still a major problem!

the bit below is sorta a personal hjoke so jus ignor that lol

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps the original poster could stop using text message style lexis and actually type something along the lines of English.

It would make it far easier to read!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark_KK)
    Perhaps the original poster could stop using text message style lexis and actually type something along the lines of English.

It would make it far easier to read!
    text syle language is quicker2use, and is less formal. and i prefer 2 use tx language on forums.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    text syle language is quicker2use, and is less formal. and i prefer 2 use tx language on forums.
    i find it very annoying. learn to write properly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    i find it very annoying. learn to write properly.
    a-hem...

i do not need to learn to write properly, i can already do so. However, i do not wish to sit for 5 times longer while i type out each word in the correct lexis and correctly spelt and punctuated. Instead, i take the option of writing in a more relaxed and shorter style.

so thnks. i already no i jus prefer not2 k?

ReputationRep:
    ok heres the problem. me n ma bf have been 2getha 5 and a half months and the whole time people av been takin the piss and callin us b/coz he is with me.

the other day this girl was doin the usual at the bus stop wen ste got a bit mad. he turned and said oh shut up u half cast. he only said this b/coz he is sick of what people keep sayin and thinkin that they can say all this stuff to us and not get anythin back.

she told all her older mates (who r the hard ones on my estate who u dont wana mess with) and now they r after us.

they said they r ggona get ma bf and 'sort him out' (not good from them) and the girls said they r gona stab me and do the same to me.

who is in the wrong here? what shud i/we do?
    lol lol lol

when I read that, and it turned in2 txt language, I put on a dumb Kat Slater trashy voice, I dunno why....sorry but it makes you sound like a scally. You're not writing a SMS, you've got a keyboard and can put in as many letters as you like
    so use english, innit!! Incidently does your boyfriend or anyone invovled in the story wear a Burberry hat and/or a hooded top.

ReputationRep:
    a-hem...

i do not need to learn to write properly, i can already do so. However, i do not wish to sit for 5 times longer while i type out each word in the correct lexis and correctly spelt and punctuated. Instead, i take the option of writing in a more relaxed and shorter style.

so thnks. i already no i jus prefer not2 k?
    no, seriously, its easier to write in full sentences.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hattori)
    lol lol lol

when I read that, and it turned in2 txt language, I put on a dumb Kat Slater trashy voice, I dunno why....sorry but it makes you sound like a scally. You're not writing a SMS, you've got a keyboard and can put in as many letters as you like
    so use english, innit!! Incidently does your boyfriend or anyone invovled in the story wear a Burberry hat and/or a hooded top.
    what is wrong with text lang?!?! and no we dont wear hooded top or burberry hat... why?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    what is wrong with text lang?!?! and no we dont wear hooded top or burberry hat... why?!?!?!
    just because you wear something doesnt mean that it shows what your like as a person!that is the biggest bit of ******** that i have ever heard of!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.