Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    just because you wear something doesnt mean that it shows what your like as a person!that is the biggest bit of ******** that i have ever heard of!
    yeh i no, y she ask that!?!?! he wears hooded jumper wen its cold sometimes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    yeh i no, y she ask that!?!?! he wears hooded jumper wen its cold sometimes...
    all my friends have burberry coats and hats!it doesnt make them any type of a person because you do!i wear clothes by a certain label!am i falling into a stereotype because of this?i think not you are who you are because of your personality not because of your weight!

ReputationRep:
    all my friends have burberry coats and hats!it doesnt make them any type of a person because you do!i wear clothes by a certain label!am i falling into a stereotype because of this?i think not you are who you are because of your personality not because of your weight!
    huh? what? u have completely lost me! someone asked if me or ma bf wore these things... and ur avin a go at me?

ReputationRep:
    huh? what? u have completely lost me! someone asked if me or ma bf wore these things... and ur avin a go at me?
    no i was basically saying that it doesnt matter what clothes you wear!

ReputationRep:
    no i was basically saying that it doesnt matter what clothes you wear!
    oh good good good. coz i didnt actually say it did matter. if i was on the subject of that id b spoutin about how it DOESNT matter. lol

he wears sk8er gear wot townies wana kill him for... :confused: weird

ReputationRep:
    The burberry hat/ nike hat that's too small accompanied by the hooded top is the attire of "choice" (read-- because everyone else wheres one and I think it makes me look hard) for anyself respecting Scally (read- ******* who thinks he's hard).

What is with these people, hanging around in groups dressed like the Blazin Squad!! Do they not have minds of their own.

It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. They are normally white kids who want to be black, "WIGGAS". The first time I met a scally I thought he was being racist and he was taking the piss of my ethnicity. I thought this because of the way he and other scallies talk as if they are from Jamaica.

They also scare the pants off the grannies in my area. I think their hat's are so tight that they don't realise that dressing like the Blazin Squad and hanging around in groups of 10 make them look scary to older people and like clowns to anyone between 18-50.

By the way you are falling into a stereotype. If you all dress the same and all act like nobs its easy to stereotype.

I hate scallies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hattori)
    The burberry hat/ nike hat.....

I hate scallies.
    what is a scallie?

and i neva said anythin bout clothes!!!

ReputationRep:
    what is a scallie?

and i neva said anythin bout clothes!!!
    Stay out of this... your thread has been hijacked.

ReputationRep:
    Stay out of this... your thread has been hijacked.
    stay out of this? im sure this is a forum where ANYONE can join in. and i dont care if the topic as shifted. this clothes thing began b/coz of what i said in the forst place. so if anythin, U go away

ReputationRep:
    stay out of this? im sure this is a forum where ANYONE can join in. and i dont care if the topic as shifted. this clothes thing began b/coz of what i said in the forst place. so if anythin, U go away
    relax it was a joke, i only said it because you sounded as if you were totally confused because the topic had changed. Anyway sorry, I went off at tangent, im sure your friends aren't scallies.

ReputationRep:
    relax it was a joke, i only said it because you sounded as if you were totally confused because the topic had changed. Anyway sorry, I went off at tangent, im sure your friends aren't scallies.
    okies! Well im at the time of the month where evry little thing winds me up lol

and id say if they were or not if i new wot a scallie is... if its the kind of people who think they r osmethin they not, then no they r not scallies

ReputationRep:
    wot? how u cope with that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? what reasons do they have?
    I dont know the reasons.
    But for months i had to put up with girls telling him that i wasnt good enough and that he could do so much better,
    Are you happy with the relationship? If the answer is yes then you are strong enough to over it together!
    If you do what you have then you are at their level

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyFadge)
    I dont know the reasons.
    But for months i had to put up with girls telling him that i wasnt good enough and that he could do so much better,
    Are you happy with the relationship? If the answer is yes then you are strong enough to over it together!
    If you do what you have then you are at their level
    ]#

same here. well for the nearly half a year we were strong enough to get through it. jus the once he was fed up of everyone thinkin they had the right. so they call us, but get raggy wen someone says somethin back...

ReputationRep:
    okies! Well im at the time of the month where evry little thing winds me up lol

and id say if they were or not if i new wot a scallie is... if its the kind of people who think they r osmethin they not, then no they r not scallies
    here is the definition of scally

Urban Dictionary

ReputationRep:
    here is the definition of scally

Urban Dictionary
    thanks but it wudnt work
    im goin home now. ta-ta's!!!

ReputationRep:
    I think racism is very wrong however, I don't understand why If you call someone fat or shorty not as much fuss will be made as if you call someone a racist name. Why is discriminating against someone because of their colour any worse then discriminating against someone because of their weight or height??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Riz*)
    I think racism is very wrong however, I don't understand why If you call someone fat or shorty not as much fuss will be made as if you call someone a racist name. Why is discriminating against someone because of their colour any worse then discriminating against someone because of their weight or height??
    Its not worse, they are all as bad as each other. Racist discrimination is the one we hear more about because they fight back harder. Also its the most common

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.