The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

satans_bitchxx
sounds good to me, are u metrosexual?

I would say that in some ways I am, but in others not. I'm not all the way metrosexual :tongue:
Dude
not really. my best mate is a lesbian. she tells me of her storys.

Hmm...
And thats the sort of thing you enjoy hearing about?
Reply 42
Iluvatar
Hmm...
And thats the sort of thing you enjoy hearing about?

well, we just hang out and we talk about whats going on in our lifes.
Dude
well, we just hang out and we talk about whats going on in our lifes.

Oh, ok.
metrosexual sounds ace, can i be one?
satans_bitchxx
metrosexual sounds ace, can i be one?

I see no reason why not.
Reply 46
dazmanultra
So is a new term "metrosexual" referring to heterosexual men that dress nicely, wash, smell nice, who are generally cultured and sensitive but not in fact gay.

in a way that is me.
I am metrosexual. Unless you women think thats a turn off in which case I'm a real hard sweaty arsed macho bloke.

Lots of my friends act gay for a laugh. In fact the gay people I know are really funny people maybe thats why we do it.
Reply 48
Michael Beaver
I am metrosexual. Unless you women think thats a turn off in which case I'm a real hard sweaty arsed macho bloke.

Lots of my friends act gay for a laugh. In fact the gay people I know are really funny people maybe thats why we do it.

i no what u mean. whenever i go into town with my lesbian mate, people say all the time "you fancy her so much". and i just say "thats impossible cos i'm gay".

i just love the look on their faces.

(by the way, i'm NOT gay. i just act it when i feel like being imerture)
yyyeeyyy!!! im in the club!!
im goin for my lunch now, speak soon xx
Reply 51
satans_bitchxx
i've suddenly started to realise just how many men are gay, im not homophobic but it seems that its trendy to be homosexual. plus there wont be any left for us ladies!!

Also, recent scientfic evidence shows that the male y chromosome is diminishing. In fact it is predicted that within the next 100 years there will me 1 man to 50 women. Thus, it would seem best to develop lesbian tendencies immediately.
Also, recent scientfic evidence shows that the male y chromosome is diminishing. In fact it is predicted that within the next 100 years there will me 1 man to 50 women. Thus, it would seem best to develop lesbian tendencies immediately.

Are you sure? That's scary. I know there's already more women than men :tongue:

I'll ask my biology teacher about that one... he likes us to ask questions...
Reply 53

Or advantages for being a man.

Latest

Trending

Trending