Turn on thread page Beta

Do you agree with teacher-pupil relationships? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josie)
    why is there any offers going?
    well Im only 18 but im sure something... a roleplay perhaps, could be arranged. Does that make you horny baby.. Professor A.Powers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammy)
    Should it be ok
    Nope I don't agree with them, and I speak from experience... I was at Sixth Form College undertaking my A' Levels, but during this time I became very close to my History teacher who was ten years older than me. A couple of months after I left college we started a relationship, moved in together, got engaged... and then broke up cos essentially the relationship was inequitous...problem was that I found out I was expecting a baby shortly afterwards, and I now have a son. My son's father and I can't stand each other now... but more than all of this I think that when I was 18 years old, I was so fascinated by him and all that he had to say, but now that I am older I have developed my own autonomy of thought and I look back and think how controlling the relationship was. So there you go!

ReputationRep:
    I do. Well, as long as the teacher was pretty hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryMissMary)
    I do. Well, as long as the teacher was pretty hot
    In Sammy's Case he's really not he looks like the scarecrow from the wizzard of Oz. But he doesn't work for our school he works for the local college and comes down to teach us Law + Sammy is over 16.
    But its still wrong in my opinion. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hee hee, extra curricular activities

ReputationRep:
    Pupil Teacher relationships?
    Well... I can't say I agree with them, but just who is using who in those kind of relationships?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hattori)
    well Im only 18 but im sure something... a roleplay perhaps, could be arranged. Does that make you horny baby.. Professor A.Powers
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JuniperBlue)
    Hee hee, extra curricular activities
    lol - theres a song with that in.... i wonder who by? lol

anyway teacher pupil relationships should be allowed - at the end of the day they are there own lives they are screwing up! - also depends on whether Mr.E is married or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammy)
    Should it be ok
    Once again I am shocked by a thread

ReputationRep:
    I think in schools its wrong. At the moment I'm seeing a tutor though and I don't think there's any problem with it. In HE tutors are not 'in loco parentis' anyway so there's no abuse of power; its just a matter of consent.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josie)
    yes but there can be some girls who arent very mature for the age?
    The law is still the law and even if a 15 yr old girl is more mature she would not legally be allowed to have sexual relations with someone over 18. If a girl is no longer a minor, it doesnt matter how mature htey are, legally they are allowed and therefore its right.

It is probably the fairest way of doing it as otherwise how do you tell if some is mature enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CacheUK)
    lol - theres a song with that in.... i wonder who by? lol

anyway teacher pupil relationships should be allowed - at the end of the day they are there own lives they are screwing up! - also depends on whether Mr.E is married or not?
    Mr .E is not married He told us :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Teacher-student relations are hot

ReputationRep:
    ...but they're teachers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    ...but they're teachers
    which is why it's hot

ReputationRep:
    <---------Ahem! Copyright infringement!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    <---------Ahem! Copyright infringement!
    Yep, I can confirm that he just got it from yours.

ReputationRep:
    who, and what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    who, and what?
    Sammy, the original thread poster. And my avatar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Sammy, the original thread poster. And my avatar.
    thats scandalous

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.