Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as there have been so many gleeful death threads lately... Makes you feel good to be alive!
    Imagine the scene.. The electric chair all warmed up, you have an hour to go and your allowed a last meal..

What would you have?

For Me it has got to be a chinese.. Mm One last time.

ReputationRep:
    I could've sworn this thread appeared last week - but BBQ Chicken

ReputationRep:
    It may have.. I was locked in my room trying to cram knowledge into my head.

mcdonalds or chippy

ReputationRep:
    Southern Fried Chicken

ReputationRep:
    Weren't we all...

ReputationRep:
    pes, pie, puddin, chips and gravy, with a smack.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be dying in a few minutes...food would be my last concern.

ReputationRep:
    York fruits and dust. I'm allergic to both

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear this forum is getting so morbid

I would have:

Chicken pakora and yellow yoghurt done by my local tandoori (big portion, cos they're usually small)
    A balti murghi masalla with pilau rice and a pashwari naan ...hell add in a paratha too! Not like I'm dieting!
    And for pudding....this dessert I once had in America called Chocolate Eruption (all the chocolatey goodness you could think off in a pudding)

ReputationRep:
    School rice pudding, acidic enough to burn away the bars of the cell followed by a healthy slice of freedom pie

ReputationRep:
    My mummy's vegetable biryani...its amazing, got saffron and everything in it! Her own special style, and would bring back so many childhood memories. Mmmm....

Complete that with a couple of glasses of Asti wine, and we're all set....

ReputationRep:
    Mexican Fajitas....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    Seeing as there have been so many gleeful death threads lately... Makes you feel good to be alive!
    Imagine the scene.. The electric chair all warmed up, you have an hour to go and your allowed a last meal..

What would you have?

For Me it has got to be a chinese.. Mm One last time.
    Yeah def chinese, however, i'd probably throw it back up ten minutes later given the gravity of the situation.

ReputationRep:
    What is wrong with everyone, i think there should be a "melancholy topic" forum.

My last meal. Well, if i knew i was going to die anyway then i would order hundreds of curries ot my house (father's credit card of course) and eat myself to death.

ReputationRep:
    Uh why would they give someone a last meal if their going to die anyway :confused:

ReputationRep:
    probably christmas lunch one last time :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    Uh why would they give someone a last meal if their going to die anyway :confused:
    Make them feel happy before they die

ReputationRep:
    a 15,000 course meal. With breaks inbetween for food to go down, etc!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Make them feel happy before they die
    Errr... If they wanted to make these people happen, they wouldn't give em crappy food for the rest of the time they've been on death row...

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.