Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Um, the electric chair? Lets go for lethal injection if we've just had a meal please - I am given to believe that stomach muscles contract quite forcefully during electrocution (along with all other muscles)...I may be wrong, but that's what I've been told...

For me, my last meal would be a Christmas dinner, with all the trimmings, and some really expensive wine just for the hell of it, picked by some top chef or other. And a really big plate. I guess a quick starter would be good - a couple of slices of melon i think. Pudding would have to be sticky toffe pudding with home-made custard, and keep the wine coming. I know the pudding doesn't really follow the main course, but what the hell, it's my choice

ReputationRep:
    i got a good sandwich from subway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nasht)
    Lol - your life is empty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nasht)
    that you're going to eat just before you die?

CAN PEOPLE READ THE POSTS

ReputationRep:
    Something really spicy... I mean I won't be alive tomorrow morning for my stomach to regret it

ReputationRep:
    I would just be terrified of what was to come, with no hope of eating without throwing up out of pure terror....

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.