Turn on thread page Beta

WTF I was told TSR was a mass orgy......... watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay TSR is not living up to expectations some one told me about, they said life was one big orgy and flirting was rife........ the flirting on this forum is as rampant as a dead lettuce..........

ReputationRep:
    It usually is, but loads of people have gone home from university.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feefifofum)
    It usually is, but loads of people have gone home from university.
    Oh great when are they back, September??? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rising_heat)
    Okay TSR is not living up to expectations some one told me about, they said life was one big orgy and flirting was rife........ the flirting on this forum is as rampant as a dead lettuce..........
    who said that? that's surely only in the florgy society and the like :cool:

ReputationRep:
    You suck.
    If you are that desperate for flirtation and a sexual partner then get on a train to Essex.

ReputationRep:
    A mass orgy?! Since when did geeks typing become sexy?

*runs*.

NB I include myself in the geek definition.

ReputationRep:
    Oh great when are they back, September??? :eek:
    Please don't tell em you joined an internet forum to flirt with people? Oh dear lord :dong:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)
    You suck.
    If you are that desperate for flirtation and a sexual partner then get on a train to Essex.
    :rofl: :toofunny: :toofunny: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feefifofum)
    Please don't tell em you joined an internet forum to flirt with people? Oh dear lord :dong:
    I actually came here to find out if people were doing Model United Nations from September...... thats been a no go..........

ReputationRep:
    Taken with good spirit... Whos 'They'? Did god appear in a vision to you announcing the orgy-ness wonder of TSR?

That would be worth seeing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    Taken with good spirit... Whos 'They'? Did god appear in a vision to you announcing the orgy-ness wonder of TSR?

That would be worth seeing.
    My good friend Mark, don't ask for his username I don't know it, LPK al;ready asked but hell I haven't a clue

Close to god but not quite

ReputationRep:
    so who referred you here?

ReputationRep:
    I would suggest becoming a subscriber, but the subs lounge is **** and sexed up...

ReputationRep:
    My good friend Mark, don't ask for his username I don't know it, LPK al;ready asked but hell I haven't a clue

Close to god but not quite
    I really want to know. Like, i dont even know a Mark on here who i have done anything to that would make him tell you to avoid me and yo less. :confused:

Mr Mark, show yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    I really want to know. Like, i dont even know a Mark on here who i have done anything to that would make him tell you to avoid me and yo less. :confused:

Mr Mark, show yourself.
    He won't answer cos he's next door playing on HL2 (bloody good game) he sasys he wasn't liked........

ReputationRep:
    He won't answer cos he's next door playing on HL2 (bloody good game) he sasys he wasn't liked........
    Ah, yeah. I remember him. Not my cup of tea.

ReputationRep:
    Next door to yours?? ring him, ask his username. Then tell me. Unliked by me? I dont usually hate people on here. Unless they are like Bilal aka mr i say i laugh at people getting ages wrong even though it is so obvious i am not.

I hope you read that Bilal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    Ah, yeah. I remember him. Not my cup of tea.
    errr he says he didn't think much of you either and he always thought you came across as false.....

BUT DON'T NEG REP ME

ReputationRep:
    Thats it, Spread the Love people.

ReputationRep:
    errr he says he didn't think much of you either and he always thought you came across as false.....

BUT DON'T NEG REP ME
    Lol. Awww. =')

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.