Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Any of you guys had any tattoos removed? If so, how much u pay?!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't bother with it, to be honest, unless you absolute hate the tattoo. It's very painful and your skin looks proper **** afterwards, looks like you've been burnt.

ReputationRep:
    If it's a tattoo that you no longer like, it is probably better to see about having it masked over with a different tattoo. Less pain, less expense, no scars & you still get it out of sight.

ReputationRep:
    Can't you get semi-permanent tattoos that last about 5 years? Prob the best option if you think you may not like it in years to come.

ReputationRep:
    i'm in the middle of getting my tattoo removed by laser. It hurts like hell, worse than getting the tattoo itself. I had a really good deal: unlimited laser treatment for around 250 pounds. it burns the skin till the skin bleeds and a scab forms, breaking up the tattoo pigment so that it can be carried away by the immune system.

the consequences of big mistake. =(
    i just wanted to warn ppl out there who are underage and might be thinking of getting a tattoo. 50% of ppl end up regretting it. A design, a mark of individuality now becomes a hinderance to being taken seriously in later life. If you're dead set on getting one, at least get a small one first and wait a few more years, you can always make it bigger. if i could just make someone my age think twice about getting a tattoo, then at least i've saved them from my own experience.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.