Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If YOU were David Beckham, you would have one of the largest salaries in football, and one of the biggest sponsorship deals in the world.

So why the hell would you let your wife, the mother of your two kids to pose "suggestively" (that's a euthamism) for a magazine????

Victoria is holding the words "teach me a lesson" and lying with an arched back, lips pouting mimicking an orgasm, with playboy tights on, showing her ass and much of her right breast.

I find the pictures as intresting as any other guy but I know if I was in his posistion I'd be seriously pissed off. I mean he's got two very young kids, and it's not as if they need the money or any extra promotion. I would tell Victoria to stop arsing about and give up the pop career and focus on acting like a traditional wife. I'd never let my wife do something like that.

It sounds pretty harsh, but im sure Posh is a damn good mum but all this stuff is just so unnessecary.

ReputationRep:
    victoria beckham is sooooooooooooooooo fake! she thinks shes this amazing singer! have you seen her new video?? she looks ridiculus!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hattori)
    If YOU were David Beckham, you would have one of the largest salaries in football, and one of the biggest sponsorship deals in the world.

So why the hell would you let your wife, the mother of your two kids to pose "suggestively" (that's a euthamism) for a magazine????

Victoria is holding the words "teach me a lesson" and lying with an arched back, lips pouting mimicking an orgasm, with playboy tights on, showing her ass and much of her right breast.

I find the pictures as intresting as any other guy but I know if I was in his posistion I'd be seriously pissed off. I mean he's got two very young kids, and it's not as if they need the money or any extra promotion. I would tell Victoria to stop arsing about and give up the pop career and focus on acting like a traditional wife. I'd never let my wife do something like that.

It sounds pretty harsh, but im sure Posh is a damn good mum but all this stuff is just so unnessecary.
    im sure he probably likes it!he probably feels good because hes the only one who can go home and "be" with her himself!

ReputationRep:
    oh yeh, and david makes far to much money!!

ReputationRep:
    for a footballer yes he does!its like people like say, jennifer lopez, shes got millions and millions of pounds that she will never need,spends money on say £50,000 for a pair of shoes!and then you think of all them porr starving children in other countries!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    for a footballer yes he does!its like people like say, jennifer lopez, shes got millions and millions of pounds that she will never need,spends money on say £50,000 for a pair of shoes!and then you think of all them porr starving children in other countries!
    #

NO Im totally against that, so what if he earns stupid money, everyone should earn as much as they can. I earn more money that the average average shop assistant does this mean I don't deserve it.

They earn that money because it is what they are worth to the people who give them the money!! And who care's how they spend money, it's THEIR money. You statement is just silly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    im sure he probably likes it!he probably feels good because hes the only one who can go home and "be" with her himself!
    I wouldn't be happy with that.

Oh and millions of others can wa *cough* nk when they get home. And that would really piss me off.

ReputationRep:
    #

NO Im totally against that, so what if he earns stupid money, everyone should earn as much as they can. I earn more money that the average average shop assistant does this mean I don't deserve it.

They earn that money because it is what they are worth to the people who give them the money!! And who care's how they spend money, it's THEIR money. You statement is just silly.
    what because i think posh has no talent?your statement is wrong actually. I just said that the money they make could go towards someones getting more than say 5p for working for a whole day in a different country!

ReputationRep:
    if i was david beckham........ id buy a ferrari!! a red one!!

ReputationRep:

pics plz thanks.

ReputationRep:
    if i were David Beckham, i'd kill myself.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.