Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Mine is unusual:

I did a business paper - Coorporate Responsibility of Dow Chemicals

ReputationRep:
    Hiiiiiiiii mine is in Philosophy. It's about Platon and the grecque's myth. In what way Platon's philosophy allow to undertand more the world than the grecque's myth ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bagrat)
    Hey everyone, im trying to think of an EE topic in Psychology. I need to formulate the reasearch question really urgently, my first reasearch for the EE is due in a few days and i dont even have the topic sorted.. really bad. Any suggestions for plausible Psychology Extended Essay topics..?

:yy:

Hiya, mine was called "The Prejudice of Third and First Culture Children" (c) title btw! :yo-less: It was basically about the difference in the way that children living in countries other from their own form prejudice, versus that of children who only live in their country of birth/nationality. It was really interesting since I'm a TCK (Third culture kid), so something along that line is nice...cus its interesting :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hey my ee is on physics. Analysis and investigation of stationary waves, wave interference and beat phenomena in guitars and guitar tuning it was very interesting especially sonce i love music

ReputationRep:
    my EE is on Chinese literature..............guess none of you guys is doing that huh? hahahah.....

ReputationRep:
    fay do u play online games cuz ive seen ur sn before in some games a while ago LOL!

anyhoo, chinese literature sounds like its harder than physcsi lol...i'd do confusious (i cant spell) simply bc philisophical literature is the easiest to write about.

ReputationRep:
    well the spelling seems to be a hybrid between "confused" and "conscious"...

ReputationRep:
    mine was in history - Thracian tombs on the territory of Bulgaria
    research q: To what extent were the Thracian people living in the territory of Bulgaria influenced by Greece regarding their funereal practices?

it turned out too broad, so I narowed it down to influence in architecture and mythology. it was hard since it's far away from the usual IB history timespan and my tutor didn't have a clue about the topic. I never understood how much English he spoke - we always talked in French...
    but then I really enjoyed the research (I want to be an archaeologist) + going to the places + it was useful for the interviews

ReputationRep:
    mine is in Human Rights, it's about my country Genocide "Khmer Rough" and the topic is Khmer Rough violation of Human rights. Also i will interview some people when i go back to Cambodia and now i'm in Norway.

ReputationRep:
    I am SOOOO happy to have finally settled on an Extended Essay!!

I wanted to do something medicine-related in biology...so I came up with a literature-based research question a couple months ago. However I've now found an appropriate chemistry experiment-based and medical-related research question which is perfect and interesting. (Such a relief)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrouchingMooseHiddenLlama)
    fay do u play online games cuz ive seen ur sn before in some games a while ago LOL!

anyhoo, chinese literature sounds like its harder than physcsi lol...i'd do confusious (i cant spell) simply bc philisophical literature is the easiest to write about.
    haha, i never played online games that must be someone else....you mean Confucius?

ReputationRep:
    hey...my ee is in english and my topic is "analysis of child heros from dickens' oliver twist,david copperfield and great expectations"...i'm having a bit of trouble starting....i'd appreciate any advise....
    email me at [email protected] if you guys have any advise....

harm

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone...well, this is my first time here, and my physics teacher told me to come here and check it out...anyhow, i need to come up with a topic for my EE by friday 19th May, and i have no idea what i want to do!!! all i know is i want to do it in physics...anyone have any ideas lying around? i want to it to be as practical as possible...help, please!!!

ReputationRep:
    Admittedly, I've only been reading the last few pages..but is ANYONE or has anyone doing/done music for their extended essay..or is it just too hard?

ReputationRep:
    i did mine in computer science.
    my topic was improving spam mail filtering

ReputationRep:
    I'm also thinking Economics, maybe something to do with China (might be overdone) or Subsidies and their effects? Is it better if I stay specific and talk about EU subsidies or subsidies in general? I'm pretty sure about the Economics topic area but still undecided about what topic in economics...any ideas...and easy mark topics?

ReputationRep:
    hey, I'm doing my EE in Psychology on the effect that listening to music has on your productivity, concentration...or something similar. My supervisor and I decided that what the effect is on, will depend on what my sources have... so I need to do a preliminary bibliography. Any ideas?
    Seems like we've got some cool EE's going around here though. We ought to get a bunch of them and publish them... just so that more people can see them than just the dude sitting far off in Switzerland scribbling on it and writing a huge "B" on the paper.
    Yes, I obviously have a lot of respect for examiners.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mayfer)
    i did mine in computer science.
    my topic was improving spam mail filtering
    that sounds interesting - can you submit it to Gmail? I'm getting too much spam lately... hee hee

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow we are supposed to give our EE topics to school coordinator.
    No idea about mine.
    I'm hasitating between psychology and biology. :confused:
    It seems i've got a problem :P

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing my EE on why Henry VIII changed from being a conservative catholic to a reformer of the church...I, of course, am insane in doing this because I haven't studied Henry VIII (or anything from the Early Modern period for that matter) since I was 12!!! Oh yes...I'm extremely smart! ...:confused:

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.