Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How Different Amounts of Phosphate and Nitrogen Affect the Rate of Cultural Eutrophication; a Study of the Rehabilitation of Swiss Eutrophic Lakes with Respect to the Türlersee.

something like that...

its awesome
    i grow algae. hehe

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've posted amy topic before, but now it's time to get started :p:. My topic is the corrosive properties of soft drinks, and I don't now what to do. I was thinking of putting various objects in soft drinks and seeing the effects, or checking the ingredients of certain soft drinks, or both . Any suggestions or help?

ReputationRep:
    The Use of Literary Techniques to Effectively Portray Eternal Ideal Beauty as an Idealistic Eesponse to Mortal Suffering in John Keats' poems: Ode on a Grecian Urn and Ode to a Nightingale

English A1 EE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rawkingpunkster)

what if i talk about migration in my country (singapore). Like how we're multi racial, why people go out and come in and so on.. something like push and pull factors.
    dunno if its relevant/ helpful but i know of loads of people, like my muma nd friends of mine who lived for a while in singapore cos of the navy base there. In the 60s and 70s

ReputationRep:
    i was planning on doing my EE on biology, and i was planning on doing litrary research instead of an experiment. does anyone know someone who has done a similar thing?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing mine in maths (i know...like suicide:p:) and we are meant to hand in the first draft after the summer holidays... but I'm nowhere near it
    oh well, hopefully God will pity me and show me a ray of light

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else having trouble cutting their essay down to 4000 words?

ReputationRep:
    Hey

I am currently in the middle of the IB diploma program and working on the extended essay, I have chosen economics as my subject; however have been struggling to find a title that works for me.

I am going to post my three possible titles and was wondering if current students or even if past economic students could indicate if they are suitable for an EE.

1. Will the effect of terrorism and the sustained increase in jet fuel prices put more airlines into bankruptcy?

2. Will the continual rise in the price of oil in recent year’s effect consumer spending in the United States?

3. Will house prices continue to increase in the United Kingdom for years to come or will the "bubble" collapse?

ReputationRep:
    i was thinking of doing one in history, examining the reasons for the UN failure in rwanda. the potential problem with this is that the even took place around '93 to '96, and i was reading the ib guidelines which forbid doing topics which took place within the last 10 years. soo... would this topic be a problem, as it's kinda cutting it close?

ReputationRep:
    Im doing DT one on house development, are there many essays done with DT??

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing mine in biology, I've already done the research part. It's about the toxicological effects of DNP, CCCP and Na on the cellular respiration in yeast cells...sounds complicated but it as really interesting to work in the labs and doing stuff. Biology rocks!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I am inbetween my two IB years and I HAVE to have a first draft done by the 5th September...

My problem however is that I don't even have a subject yet!

Initially I was doing it in Psychology but I was then told I wouldnt be supervised because no one was suficiently qualified to supervise my essay.

Then I resorted to Physics and Design Technology though I can't decide between the two.

For Physics I was thinking about investigating the optimum braking point with perhaps a formula given the terrains slope, weight distribution and such on a freeride bicycle.

This has proven to be an interesting investigation though I fear I will not have suficient Physics in it to get a good grade.

What do you think? All help GREATLY appreciated!!!

ReputationRep:
    Did or is anyone doing their EE in theatre arts?? I'm doing mine on the question of:
    "How has the perception of realistic acting changed since the 19th century and how does/has this affected theatre and acting technique today?"

anyone interested in this subject, did something similar, any suggestions or help by any chance??

I'm a little bit stuck on how to start this. I have done some research but the most convinient is internet sources... i heard it's bad to use only internet sources?? anyone have any experience with this?

thx for any replys

ReputationRep:
    im doing my EE in business managment!

ReputationRep:
    i'm doing my EE in psychology about dreams :confused: .. anyone else doing psychology? if you are what are your titles??

ReputationRep:
    does any1 know y so many ppl get 'unexpected' results for EE? I've seen so many ppl bein predicted As and ending up with Cs. To get an A (best grade) u need at least 30/36, whereas an E (worst grade available) would be a score of 0 to 8 (out of 36). I've seen and heard of a number of people with grade Ds and Es (and they r only a few out of the countless IB candidates worldwide). Does that mean its actually not easy to score over 10/36?

btw my EE is in chemistry...boring

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

I see everyone is "passionately" working on their EE. I just graduated in May 2006 and got an A with the second best grade out of 120 people (my graduating year), this is especially surprising sicne I was predicted a low B, so don't trust ur EE coordinators! So if anyone of you want some advice on their EE (specially Geo) PM. Good luck everyone ... and don't leave it till the last minute...its terror...

ReputationRep:
    it's French B I suppose? sounds very hard...
    Yeah, French B Higher Level. Still only just over one half through it - omg why did I do it in a language that isn't my mother tongue... gah... Enjoying doing it, but ya know, the stupidly high word requirement is p****** me off a bit - 3000 would be fine - but it's the final 1000 words that are almost impossible for me to find. Tant pis... Je le finirai un jour ou l'autre, avec un peu de chance !

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else having trouble cutting their essay down to 4000 words?
    You gotta be kidding me, right ?

ReputationRep:
    hey people
    DOES ANYONE HAVE THE BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT NOV 2005 papers? thanks

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.