Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello to all

I really need some advice..

I have taken the blood pressure and heart rate of about 40 kids at my school and really need to define this data in an impressive research question. I have also recorded the amount of "physical activity" they do per week

hmm not very precise but I really need help to make it seem good. I can bluff my way through the rest *fingers crossed*

yaya thanks to all

ReputationRep:
    just a side note

guess what? i turned my extended essay in!!
    okay. now i'll stop gloating haha :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fibiso)
    just a side note

guess what? i turned my extended essay in!!
    okay. now i'll stop gloating haha :p:
    it's a good feeling, isn't it? I was sooo relieved to get rid of my essay.:p:

ReputationRep:
    I turned my in like a month ago, it was on the influence the Situationist International had on "French May" in 1968. turning it in was like the best feeling everrr

ReputationRep:
    how should you conclude your EE

ReputationRep:
    I'm DONE! NO MORE EE! YES! *powerpunch*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockin the universe)
    how should you conclude your EE
    depends on the subject doesnt it? generally though, wrap up the argument, state what conclusion you've come to throughout the process of the essay. list any limitation of your conclusion or any conditions to the conclusion (like my essay, on the Harry Potter books, one of the limitations was that the series had one more book to be published so we don't know whetehr my argument will actually hold in the future book).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by strawberry)
    I'm DONE! NO MORE EE! YES! *powerpunch*
    Just so you know, you are leet.

ReputationRep:
    Investigating the cognitive ability of goldfish in terms of their expectation of food delivery using classical conditioning.

rofl what a joke I will be glad if I get a C

ReputationRep:
    Hey I just joined, I'm in my first year of IB and I have to submit a topic and research question for tomorrow, and I haven't the faintest idea what to write about, save it should be in History.

I want to write about either Hitler or Vikings. Any suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    English A1 - "Examining modernism through the narrative technique of The Waves and Mrs Dalloway by Virginia Woolf"

Finished it two days ago. Yay!

ReputationRep:
    Well, I handed in my research question today. I chose "How does Hitler's rise to power and rule over Germany compare to Julius Caesar's in Ancient Rome." Well I thought it was good, but my advisor immediately told me it wouldn't work. That's all he said, and he told me he'd discuss it with me later. Needless to say, it left me a bit miffed, hehe. At least I tried, and he'll hopefully help me make a better one...

ReputationRep:
    I'd word it Compare and constrast Hitler's...to Julius Caesar's. even then I suspect they're two completely different periods in history and comparison will be hard to come by.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh true. He'll probably make me compare Hitler to Mussolini, but I can't think of anything more boring and mainstream....

ReputationRep:
    dont compare hitler and mussolini. its soooo common and sooo boring. there's nearly always one like that in the exam papers - comparison between hitler/mussolini/stalin.

ReputationRep:
    I need some advice... I really wanted to do Psych so I basically taught myself intro to psych and now I have to picka topic. I was thinking on doing one focused on aggression and video game violence but I'm worried that it msay be to heated, i.e. it will just have to completly polar interpretation of the statistics. Furthermore, I'm not even sure how much info there is on it. Do you guys think these is feasible???

ReputationRep:
    depends on the subject doesnt it? generally though, wrap up the argument, state what conclusion you've come to throughout the process of the essay. list any limitation of your conclusion or any conditions to the conclusion (like my essay, on the Harry Potter books, one of the limitations was that the series had one more book to be published so we don't know whetehr my argument will actually hold in the future book).

Wow, they really let you do an EE on Harry Potter. My school would have slapped me for picking that type of novel. I thought the IB limited the selection of books to literary masterpieces not Potter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samonoske)
    Wow, they really let you do an EE on Harry Potter. My school would have slapped me for picking that type of novel. I thought the IB limited the selection of books to literary masterpieces not Potter.
    yeah, I compared HP and C. S. Lewis' The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, which is a bit unorthodox as some people would say children's lit is not suitable for EE. however, my supervisor loved the idea, he said it was a fresh idea that not many people do and would be refreshing to the examiner. I considered doing pride and prejudice at first but he totally vetoed that idea. the novel was too cliched and done too often. And I got 28/36 so whoever marked it must have liked it. though I know a few people who've done their EEs on HP as well.

but you can do your EE on anything. there's not restriction on the book you could do. that's the beauty of it!

ReputationRep:
    Yay I've chosen an EE topic for Psych and have to see if it gets accepted, its really wierd...

How do the major arcana of taro cards represent the jungian journey to individuation.

surprisingly theres a hell of alot books and Jung, who was obbsessed with any type of symbolism in culture, loved taro cards.

ReputationRep:
    Hey i want some ideas from u guys about my EE topic. My topic is "Study the energy change as a tennis ball rebounds from different surfaces". I will have to write about Coefficient of Restitution and COF. What else should i write??? please any ideas.. email me if u can: [email protected]
    Thank you

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.