The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Eva
I've noticed a correlation between getting good marks and enjoying what you do ;yes;

Of course. the EE is supposed to be something you should enjoy (Well as much as possible) doing. Embrace it and you will do well. :smile:
Reply 841
Of course. the EE is supposed to be something you should enjoy (Well as much as possible) doing. Embrace it and you will do well.

I like chemistry yet I found EE to be horribly stressing. Especially when I finished my labwork 1 month before the final deadline.
chrisjorg
I like chemistry yet I found EE to be horribly stressing. Especially when I finished my labwork 1 month before the final deadline.

Thus I said, "as much as possible" :biggrin:
Reply 843
Thus I said, "as much as possible"

Also, please don't spend 250 hours on labwork as I did, it really gets you behind in all other subjects. I don't think I ever really recovered, as I was absent so much.
Reply 844
i know which novels i want to use to write my EE on, but i do not know which publication i should use. my advisor said check IB's website but i cannot find anything. does anybody have IB's list of books to use for IB courses.
IBStuck
i know which novels i want to use to write my EE on, but i do not know which publication i should use. my advisor said check IB's website but i cannot find anything. does anybody have IB's list of books to use for IB courses.

I dont think IB book lists are available for students. it doesn't matter which publication you use. you will state it in the bibliography anyway.
Reply 846
HMSChocolate
interesting. what makes you think it wasn't?

Militarily it was. Economically it streched its neutrality limits to make a gain from the war by dealing with the Germans, I did however also deal with the British. Dealing with Germany almost certainly saved its ass, Germany needed Switzerland as the German currency was worthless so it needed Swiss Francs to finance operations abroad.
Reply 847
HMSChocolate
I dont think IB book lists are available for students. it doesn't matter which publication you use. you will state it in the bibliography anyway.

my advisor wants me to use the publication that ibo suggests (there are differnce sometimes especially if i need a work in translation), and she said it is on the IBO website , but i can never find anything on their website.
so i will talk to her.
Thanks
zitwep
Militarily it was. Economically it streched its neutrality limits to make a gain from the war by dealing with the Germans, I did however also deal with the British. Dealing with Germany almost certainly saved its ass, Germany needed Switzerland as the German currency was worthless so it needed Swiss Francs to finance operations abroad.

lol I had to go back several pages to find what my question was actually refering to. :smile: Very interesting points, indeed. It sounds like a refreshingly new title.
Reply 849
How is it refreshing? Lol. I can send it to you if you want but it's not very good, it's very factual as there is SOO much to talk about.
I don't know, I don't think many people would write a title like this so it might be something new to examiners. Yeah, I'd like to read it, can you send it to me? Thanks. :smile:
Reply 851
Well right now I can't because my computer's motherboard is broken so you'll have to wait a bit, I am using my mom's laptop at the moment.
Yeah, no rush. :biggrin:
Reply 853
Hey, I was just wondering if you guys could help me out - I'm planning to do my EE in Biology but I have no clue on a certain topicc, I had a topic but one of my IB peers somehow sought it out and claimed it hers, so I'm kinda just left without a topic :s-smilie:
I have no intention of doing anything english related in life but i thought it would be easiest to do an english E.E as you dont have to do as much research and also as I am just quite good at it naturally.
Did it on female sexuality as portrayed in lady chatterley's lover and dangerous liaisons. (I was told to pick a topic i'm interested in so i was like....sex it is then!) I left it really late and only did one draft really, mostly in the weekend before i handed it in, with a few minor alterations before i handed it in properly, but my english teacher said it was excellent so unless shes an idiot it looks like i got away with it. Now wishing i'd taken higher English instead of maths, getting my point score would be a doss compared to how it is now.
Elasticity of Demand and other components of the tourist season in Croatia

Economics HL
Reply 856
thinking about doing it on the catcher in the rye:
how is Holden's view on childhood portrayed, or something about symbolism.

are these too broad you think?
Reply 857
i signed my EE contract for psychology and on the topic stress, anyone has the suggestion that how should i narrow down to a research qt
canzandra
i signed my EE contract for psychology and on the topic stress, anyone has the suggestion that how should i narrow down to a research qt

Sorry, don't so psych but I have one to suggest.
"How does the level of stress increase as the length of time remaining to the Extended Essay deadline decreases?" :biggrin:

Haha, contract... like how you used that word.
Paradiddle_man
Sorry, don't so psych but I have one to suggest.
"How does the level of stress increase as the length of time remaining to the Extended Essay deadline decreases?" :biggrin:

Haha, contract... like how you used that word.

:rofl: Or alternatively, maths: Demonstrate the inversely proportional relationship between the level of stress and the lenghth of time remaing to the Extended Essay deadline.
Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Some schools, it really is a contract, ya know

Latest

Trending

Trending