Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok so... I have chosen to do my EE in math. I consider myself really good at math, but I am technically in SL...SL Calculus. I know some people think this is a bad choice, but I could have taken HL and done well, I just had other HLs I wanted. Also, the SL Calculus at my school is fairly advanced.

So I was wondering if someone could help me formulate my question. I know I want to do something with quadratics perhaps, but I am open to other suggestions. Help please!:confused:

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing mine on politics. About the front nationale (extreme right) in france, and why they are getting more and more voters each time

ReputationRep:
    hi...its winding down towards the end of mi 11th grade year and i am doing my extended essay in history. I want to get started over the summer. I want to do my topic on the influx of haitian refugees in Miami. Can anyone help me straighten it out a little bit

ReputationRep:
    hello... i write my EE in psychology HL. I chose a topic form social psychology, 'To what extent does negatively influential peer-groups during adolescence decrease the ability of an individual to form long-term relationships in adulthood?' I though there was some connection between bad influence from peers and how one's personality then changes i.e. it's hard to feel secure with people or something similar, though I'm not sure if that's what's really going on.... Does anyone have any suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    I was doing EE on physics HL. I was investigating the harmonics produced in angklung, which is Indonesian music instruments.

ReputationRep:
    hi
    mine is in economics on how the value of the dollar has affected exports in india.
    i dont really like my topic so if anyone has any ideas.

ReputationRep:
    my EE is in biology and it is: Is there a relationship between the dimensions of a person's ear and their results in different hearing tests?
    Has anyone heard of someone doing this type of experiment before?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing mine in psychology - was thinking something along the lines of "what determines the language of thought/dreams in bilinguals?" It seems maybe far too difficult, though - after browsing through internet, libraries etc. there seems to be well, practically nothing on it... any help?

ReputationRep:
    Study of themes in "And The Ass Saw The Angel" English A2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afua12)
    I'm doing mine in psychology - was thinking something along the lines of "what determines the language of thought/dreams in bilinguals?" It seems maybe far too difficult, though - after browsing through internet, libraries etc. there seems to be well, practically nothing on it... any help?
    It sounds really cool, but I doubt you will find enough informations from credible sources...
    That was the reason why I gave up Pychology EE, you can't obtain your own data and stuff which is already done bores me.
    You made a mistake by taking pychology EE, our teacher warned us: "The more boring topic, the better grade."

Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing mine in English, focusing on Khaled Hosseini's books - The Kite Runner & A Thousand Splendid Suns.

I haven't decided my question yet though, but I want to do something along the lines of society/women in society etc. Ideas will be GREATLY appreciated

ReputationRep:
    The Theme of death in harry potter with focus on the relationship between Harry Voldermort and Dumbledore!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ari_ben_ami)
    The Theme of death in harry potter with focus on the relationship between Harry Voldermort and Dumbledore!
    my god tell me you're kidding

ReputationRep:
    nope definitly not why? I am wishing i haddnt chosen it there is wayyy tooo much to talk about!

ReputationRep:
    im wondering if anyone can help me - i want to do my EE (English HL) about Egar Allan Poe 'The Raven' - but i cant narrow it down - or know if i should narrow it!!
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jayzk)
    im wondering if anyone can help me - i want to do my EE (English HL) about Egar Allan Poe 'The Raven' - but i cant narrow it down - or know if i should narrow it!!
    thanks
    hmm...straight commentary for four thousand words would be...frankly, intensely dull for you i'm sure ..how about comparing certain aspects of the poem (imagery, literary techniques etc) to one or two other works from the gothic, or even more specifically other works of E.A.Poe.. Beauty of having a long essay to work with is you can do a good comparative analysis beyond that which one finds in world lit. Any tips from anyone who did an english EE?

ReputationRep:
    thanks for replying - i was thinking about actually comparing the symbolism that appears in many of his poems - i wasn't sure- ive still got loads of research to do ...

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing my EE in maths, and am really interested in the modeling of diseases. However I don't have a disease to model! I started off with tuberculosis, but found that I didn't have access to enough data.. Anyone know of any diseases on the rise at the moment that I could possibly get data of?

ReputationRep:
    With reference to their respective themes, how does Howard Shore use Leitmotif to depict the cultures of Gondor, Hobbits, and Mordor and the changes they go through during the Lord of the Rings trilogy?
    :-)

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing mine in psychology, evaluating the most likely explanations for savant syndrome.

If anyone has come across or knows of any resources that might help me in writing my paper, I would greatly appreciate it.
    [[=

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.