Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    well my topic is business management - how david beckham can improve his marketing strategies to gain more profit

ReputationRep:
    sounds interesting to me

ReputationRep:
    hi guys. i desperate need of help. ee final prose due in one week.
    heres my topic: Comparing the interaction of Science and the Catholic society and investigate how it can cause friction and aggressiveness.

basically its toExplain the conflict thesis and how the Church is being criticised in today’s world. considering the measures taken by the Catholic Church throughout the age of time against the criticisms and actions taken by non-Christians and radical Christians.
    Finally to Examine the idea of Religion and Science, agreeing on certain issues.

i need other things to research onto and i could appreciate anyones help.

i dont think religion of anysort as a Subject in ib so this can be difficult for me.

ReputationRep:
    what subject are you writing this on? History or religion type subject?

ReputationRep:
    Mine was quite simple:
    Set Design for a play. What it involves, step by step instructions, and what people dont know about it....stuff like that but more indepth

ReputationRep:
    My EE topic was: The objectification of female mental illness in Charlotte Perkins Gilman’s The Yellow Wallpaper and Sylvia Plath’s The Bell Jar. I had a lot of difficulty staying under the 4000 word count. I really enjoyed writing my EE, as it sparked a great deal of thought. I wish I had started working on it much earlier so that I wouldn't have stressed as much about deadlines...other than that, I truly enjoyed my topic and writing the paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lydia Lazarus)
    My EE topic was: The objectification of female mental illness in Charlotte Perkins Gilman’s The Yellow Wallpaper and Sylvia Plath’s The Bell Jar. I had a lot of difficulty staying under the 4000 word count. I really enjoyed writing my EE, as it sparked a great deal of thought. I wish I had started working on it much earlier so that I wouldn't have stressed as much about deadlines...other than that, I truly enjoyed my topic and writing the paper.
    My friend is reading The Bell Jar in her Women's lit class, is it good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nk9230)
    My friend is reading The Bell Jar in her Women's lit class, is it good?
    I quite liked it. Well, actually, the first time around I hated it. I think it scared me more than anything, because Esther Greenwood is very easy to relate to, and that wasn't exactly comforting. Once I got over that and read the novel again, I realized how brilliant it really is.

ReputationRep:
    im doing my EE on how social networking (facebook,friendster,myspace) has changed the lifestyle of people in my society and influence on how the deal wit each other..ist it good enough??n can anyone pls give me d likely procedures i need to do

ReputationRep:
    Just handed mine in. It was in philosophy:

'An analysis of the Socratic nature of the linguistic analysis featured in Wittgenstein's Tractatus'

I loved it. What I would really recommend to anybody doing an EE in an essay subject is to spend as much time possible researching it. I ended doing around 25-30 hours research and in the end the essay just wrote itself.

I either think my argument is awesome cause I haven't found a critic whose come up with it, but that also worries me in that it might be a load of rubbish. I just really need another philosophy geek to discuss it with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kavish Manwani)
    im doing my EE on how social networking (facebook,friendster,myspace) has changed the lifestyle of people in my society and influence on how the deal wit each other..ist it good enough??n can anyone pls give me d likely procedures i need to do
    I believe you are doing it on ITGS. Well the topic is good enough but can u change the title of 'how' to 'to what extent'?

ReputationRep:
    we're getting told about the EE on the 23rd...I have my topic already though:

---How does colour affect memory (this would link into synthenasia)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kavish Manwani)
    omgosh. SERIOUSLYYY I WAS THINKING OF DOING EE on social networking sites
    :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [m a a r i.])
    omgosh. SERIOUSLYYY I WAS THINKING OF DOING EE on social networking sites
    :tongue:
    Which subject would it come under?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Myoclonic Jerk)
    Which subject would it come under?
    ITGS ofc.

ReputationRep:
    I did my EE last year, handed it in around october 08.
    I did it on chemistry, title: which brand of carbonated drink is the most concentrated in carbonic acid?
    It wasn't that good, should have chosen something else... the practical was kind of boring too... titrations...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jc_bach)
    ITGS ofc.
    Ah, they don't offer it at our school so I didn't realise what the acronym stood for (I've just looked it up).

ReputationRep:
    I did mine in Chemistry...

Non-commercial household methods to remove and prevent silver oxidation.

(thats the black tarnish )

ReputationRep:
    Hi...

I really need help with mu EE. Planning on doing it on chemistry but I don't have a topic yet... Since i wanna be a doctor I was thinking something medicine related..like the effectof a drug and how it affects the chemicals in the body...something like that... any ideas???:eek3:

ReputationRep:
    and how are you going to test it and get data? Surely you wont test it on humans thats against the moral of IB. Try think of a topic where you can carry out an experiment or maybe you can just do it theoretically (not preferred).

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.