Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :/ if i were to do an extended essay(i wish i was in IB...alas, no public schools here have it that are near me) i would probobly right mine on "The Effect the European Union has on non-member states in the rest of the world" or same thing but with the United States.

Or an economics paper about China's roll in the world economy and how without China the world economy would be nothing, like if China all of a sudden sealed off it's foreign borders.

I'm just thinking of stuff off the top of my head now, why it doesnt sound too professional.

ReputationRep:
    very funny...now is october and i even don't know my essay topic yet!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE]Having medical orientated projects are not favoured by the IB according to my teacher - you can't do an experiment because it is unethical in most instances as you would be working with potentially dangerous material. You therefore have to work with previously collected data and manipulate it in an origional way. If you know where to get the data then great, but i would consult the VM and you IB coordinator first. GOOD LUCK [QUOTE]

ooo
    i'm thinking about doing mine in traditional medicine, i s'pose it's not a good idea now
    maybe i'll just doing it in electrochem
    i tried to relate some aspect of electrolysis to get a formula (or a relation) in STP not sure yet. d'u think it'll work

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing mine on Alfred Rosenberg's impact on Nazi ideology.
    Bloody tiring trial documents (Nuremberg Trials). Argh.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I'm in the process of choosing a topic for my IB extended essay. I was thinking about doing it on either film, theater or animals. Any ideas? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Im going to do the Extented Essay in Mathematics HL, Algebrical Structures

ReputationRep:
    I'm so screwed for my EE

I would tell you what my EE topic is.. but then I'ms cared you'll steal it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sigh)
    I'm so screwed for my EE

I would tell you what my EE topic is.. but then I'ms cared you'll steal it
    He ha ha ha ha ha....thats sooo funny...im done with my ee so i guarantee...i wont steal it :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm so lost. i want to do somthing in eco, like the effect of the rising oil prices but i am still really really lost. Ah!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing my EE in chemistry, and it's about finding a better and healthier metal oxide for a school experiment... I'm not sure it's suitable for an investigation like EE. I'm afraid it might be too simple and not much of a challenge... We'll see in July 2006, though : o )

ReputationRep:
    How would you measure better'ness' and health'iness'?

ReputationRep:
    " the physical environments affects on the protagonist and antagonist" (English HL)

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing my extended essay on the causes of the witchcrazes that swept medieval europe.. i've almost finished it now, and i've really learned a lot.. it's such an interesting topic..

byebye

ReputationRep:
    My EE was in History: "Effects of the Chesapeake & Ohio Canal's Sale of Water Power in Georgetown." Probably no one's even heard of the C&O Canal. Hopefully the grader hasn't heard of it either! In my school the EE's were due yesterday - I'm sooooo glad to be done!!

ReputationRep:
    Mine is biology, pretty hard but i love biology...

ReputationRep:
    o.o geez...I looked at all your ideas.

x_x I feel like I'm gonna die next year. I'm not in IB yet...just a sophomore >_< ee sounds really really impossible right now.

goodluck with all your papers.

ReputationRep:
    mine was "phosphorated antibodies in asthma mice lung tissue"...it is such a relief to be done with it...

ReputationRep:
    Does adding aspirin, panadol, fruit salts or homemade preservative prolong the lifespan of cut roses? >> it doesnt. :P It's a relief to have it done. Just need to make sure i cite everything properly now.

ReputationRep:
    i was wondering if anyone knows under what category the comparing between a movie and a book would be under...? Literature or language?

ReputationRep:
    hey!
    helppp please!
    i have to come up with my EE subject and question soooon but i hve no idea! i wanna do it on English Language or Literature A1. i cant think of any questions!! can anyone PLEASE give me some ideas, examples?! i would b VERY grateful!
    thanks looaaddss!

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.