Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Mine's philosophy: "How can we justify our deductive processes?".

And I just finished my first draft. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Physics: "A study into how the use of seatbelts in motor vehicles reduce injuries to the body in a collision"

Handed in the first draft, but its at 4,666 words... :P

ReputationRep:
    I want to do my EE on Industrial Design but i can't figure out a question or idea to research. Industrial Design is way too broad.

ReputationRep:
    here is my topic

Compare and Contrast the exploitative methods of the East India trading company in India versus China.

its in history

ReputationRep:
    'To what extent did Stalin contribute to the outcome of the Battle of Moscow in 1941?'

It got an A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Posh608)
    how many of you guys are doing their EE in english?
    my topic is "to what extent does the supernatural accentuate the horror in Gothic literature?" i love my topic..lol. my books are dracula by bram stroker and the haunting of hill house by shirley jackson
    I like your topic!! I am also doing my ee in english... I finished it last week... I have a friend that also did his ee on gothic literarture but analyzing how the literary tecniques changed between two centuries or something like that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koch)
    I like your topic!! I am also doing my ee in english... I finished it last week... I have a friend that also did his ee on gothic literarture but analyzing how the literary tecniques changed between two centuries or something like that...
    really? whats urs on? i gave in my first draft last week

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing the reasons why the British were successful in the French Revolutionary Wars / Napoleonic.

ReputationRep:
    really? whats urs on? i gave in my first draft last week
    heey... mine is about the three - part hero's journey in "Alice in Wonderland" and in the "Tower with no End" according to Propp's functions... It was already sent to the examiner... so I hope it is ok :confused: ... when do you have to give in your final version?

ReputationRep:
    last year my title was: "To what extent is C a low level programming language as opposed to a
    high level language and how does this affect the development of application and system level programs?" and I got an A

ReputationRep:
    I'm writing mine right now. It's in Maths and the topic is: Finding the total number of permutations of the Rubik's Cube.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koch)
    heey... mine is about the three - part hero's journey in "Alice in Wonderland" and in the "Tower with no End" according to Propp's functions... It was already sent to the examiner... so I hope it is ok :confused: ... when do you have to give in your final version?
    i have to give in my final version by December cos the school is being stingy about the dates though the last year batch gave it in march. Are you doing ur ib exams in november? i'm doing mine in may. out of the way question, you said that your friend did a english extended essay on the gothic literature right? what books did she/he do?

ReputationRep:
    My subject is Drama and my essay question is 'To what extent has the function and purpose of masks been adapted and changed from Ancient Greek theatre into Modern Day?' I literally just finished my draft thank god.

ReputationRep:
    Did mine in English A1: How do the portrayals of Satan and Hell in John Milton’s Paradise Lost contrast with Dante Alighieri’s Inferno? Got an A.

ReputationRep:
    My question is "How does Proposition 8 affect the federal and state rights of homosexual couples residing in Missouri"

ReputationRep:
    i have to give in my final version by December cos the school is being stingy about the dates though the last year batch gave it in march. Are you doing ur ib exams in november? i'm doing mine in may. out of the way question, you said that your friend did a english extended essay on the gothic literature right? what books did she/he do?
    hi.... yes im doing my exams in november... mmm... my frien used Frankenstein and I cant remember the other book :p: , he focused mainly in literary resources...

ReputationRep:
    i have to give in my final version by December cos the school is being stingy about the dates though the last year batch gave it in march. Are you doing ur ib exams in november? i'm doing mine in may.
    Same, it's rubbish

Anywho, I'm 'analysing the use of rhetorical devices in Shakespeare's Henry V and Colonel Tim Collins' pre-Iraq War speech' as an English A1 EE

About halfway through a first draft, methinks I need to get my skates on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fabian13)
    Same, it's rubbish

Anywho, I'm 'analysing the use of rhetorical devices in Shakespeare's Henry V and Colonel Tim Collins' pre-Iraq War speech' as an English A1 EE

About halfway through a first draft, methinks I need to get my skates on
    it just sad..everyone's on their toes in our class with SAT 1 & 2 along with deadlines for drafts :eek3:

bleh, i hate it but then school's done for good in roughly 6 months, so that's something to wait for.

im doing mine on supernatural's role in accentuating horror in gothic literature for the books dracula by bram stroker and shirley jackson's haunting of the hill house.

ReputationRep:
    That's an interesting topic above me.

My topic is an English A Category 2 paper. My paper analyzes how Bram Stoker and Yevgeny Zamyatin reveal character and atmosphere through a motif of self-psychoanalysis in Dracula and We.

It's an interesting little paper, because I've come to the conclusion that both of them use the books as a mechanism of self-analysis, where the struggles and attitudes of the protagonists and the authors are similar.

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    This is my first post on this forum. Yay!

Anyways, just started IB1. But our IBC has already asked us to confirm our EE subject. In fact, we have to confirm it with her by the 7th Nov.

I really am having trouble to choose something I am suppose to work on for the next 2 years. But I'm trying to think of interesting topics that can keep me interested long enough.

So I have thought up of some possible topics:

- alternative energy sources, particularly focussed in jeddah. (this would go under physics)
    - the environmental effects of landfills in the desert. (i would approach this from a chemistry point of view)

PS. I am taking HL chem, English and Business, and SL Maths, Physics and French.

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.