Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    lol as the thread title suggests - what do you believe to be your negative personality traits?

Let's all eat humble pie.

Mine would be probably - egotistical, slightly arrogant, abrasive.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, here it goes. I'm a neurotic person and very shy. I don't think being shy is a negative trait but when i meet people for the first time they sometimes feel i'm being rude.

ReputationRep:
    i find some people annoying for no apparent reason.. and apparently i "cant take criticism"... funny thing is though i have chat log from the same person who said that to me saying "you take criticism really well"

ReputationRep:
    mum says iam mooody :eek:

honestly, i dont think so !! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I can be really quiet sometimes and if I think I'm right I don't generally back down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marie05)
    mum says iam mooody :eek:

honestly, i dont think so !! :rolleyes:
    I wouldn't worry about that. most girls i know are moody at some point. Infact the moodiness has a pattern...at intervals of almost exactly a month. .

ReputationRep:
    Wow...too many.

Im suscpetible with the people I like.
    Im too indepedent...I cant stand when someone wants to meet me all the time.
    Im too honest.
    Im too negative about myself and too positive about others.
    I ***** waaaaaaaay too much.
    Over critical.

and hte list goes on

ReputationRep:
    lol thanx for pointing that out trixx !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trixx)
    Ok, here it goes. I'm a neurotic person and very shy. I don't think being shy is a negative trait but when i meet people for the first time they sometimes feel i'm being rude.
    Yeah, I get that sometimes as well, especially when you meet a girl for first time (and u may like her) and you are just shy but she thinks you are being rude. lol. But with people I know I am amazingly open with them, a personality quirk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marie05)
    lol thanx for pointing that out trixx !!
    No prob. I'm an expert. I live with my 3 sisters and my mom so it's like oestrogen overload. But on the up side i'm getting experience for when i finally get chained to a ball. :p: .

ReputationRep:
    u comparing a woman with a ball !!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Hmm.. my mom sometimes says I'm spoiled and won't get everything handed to me on a silver platter my entire life.. whatever that means :rolleyes: Also when I meet someone new or I'm in a group of people I don't know that well I tend to be on the shy side.

ReputationRep:
    im usually quite sedate and passive but i can be incredibly violent if people annoy me enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda)
    Hmm.. my mom sometimes says I'm spoiled and won't get everything handed to me on a silver platter my entire life.. whatever that means :rolleyes:
    John the Baptist's decapitated head :top: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    John the Baptist's decapitated head :top: :rofl:
    I don't get it. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda)
    I don't get it. :confused:
    Salomi wasn't it, she was told she could have anything she wanted so she asked for John the Baptist's head on a silver plater (and got it)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    Salomi wasn't it, she was told she could have anything she wanted so she asked for John the Baptist's head on a silver plater (and got it)

Oh.

ReputationRep:
    I remember that.
    ....Not that i was there cos i obviously wasn't but i just remember reading about it.

ReputationRep:
    and if I think I'm right I don't generally back down

Me too. But i think its a positive trait, not negative. People should stand up for their beliefs and to hell what others may thiink.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.