Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i can and will be very arrogant if people try to suck up to me or people i know. i hate people who go "oh wow, you can x, y and z and i cant do any". not just to me, to anyone. yes, its flattering at first - thats ok, people are allowed ego trips once in a while. but when they dont stop it gets so uncomfortable. afterall there are only so many times a person can say "yeh, but i bet there's just as much stuff you can good do i can't dream of doing" without feeling like a repetitive eejit. if they insist on carrying on and say stuff like "i bet there isn't" i start agreeing with them and then generally tell them to get a grip. which makes them land back in reality and then normal conversation again. obviously, endears me to the millions :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I am egoistic beyond belief. Though this is not something I would like to rectify. I'll rather be egoistic than constantly wade in self-pity.

ReputationRep:
    impatient
    depressive
    selfless (leaves me with nothing)
    really upset by violence + conflict
    take things personally/ paranoia/ over-analytical
    high standards for myself
    too serious
    sorta emotionally needy from friends as v. emotionally distanced from family

- thats what life has turned me into

ReputationRep:
    I suppose that I can be a little egotistic, arrogant sometimes, very patronising and sarcastic and have a tendancy to fish for compliments. Then of course we have my over-anylitical mind that cannot detect jokes or sarcasm very easily, which makes me look either very serious or very gullable.

ReputationRep:
    gossiping, bit self-obsessed, sarcastic, moody, gets annoyed about things far too easily...

ReputationRep:
    I'm a very jelous person... overprotective and over-passionate... and I get very very angry very quickly (short fuse)... I tend to get violent pretty quickly with people that don't see my way as the right way and I've been told I get very intimidating at times when I argue verbally with someone... apparently my whole stance changes and I can be kinda frightening even when I don't mean to be... Funnily enough, having said that I'm very shy and insecure about myself both physically and mentally so I guess me being intimidating in this way is more a kind of cover-up... like a hard outer shell to protect the way i really feel... I mean, I get embarrassed easily but don't usually show it unless it's on a one-to-one basis... if I'm with a group of people and someone does something to try and embarrass me then I tend to get more loud than shy...

Meh, I guess I'm just f*cking quirky!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    im a sarcastic ******* sometimes (most times actually), and have been told so by at least 4 people in the space of 3 months...but im getting better! lol i also have a tendancy to actually listen and genuinly empathize, which people seem to take advantage of...lol and im a perfectionist - see i even had to edit this post!

ReputationRep:
    sarcasm... apparently

ReputationRep:
    folk say I think I'm always right. But seeing that I am, what am I supposed to do?

I'm amazed how perceptive people are and take it as a compliment..

ReputationRep:
    Cynical, judgemental, no self-confidence (people often think i fish for compliments, but i don't) and a dark and occasionally 'sick' sense of humour (my personal favourite 'negative flaw' ).

and my greatest flaw - perfectionist tendancies (i am never happy, with myself/body, my grades - i got good GCSEs last year, but i STILL wasn't entirely happy because they weren't 'perfect')....

ReputationRep:
    My two biggest flaws:
    I'm always five 10 minutes late for anything because I'm really bad with timing (excuse excuse I know).
    I often appear cool when I first meet people - it takes me ages to warm up and sometimes I never do :rolleyes:

Some other stuff:
    Sometimes I can be judgemental - I think I jump to conclusion too easily.
    I'm *very* untidy which annoys my mum a lot :rolleyes:
    I'm really nosy, and I ***** about people a lot...
    I'm somtimes anti-social :eek:

That says, I'm a plain weirdo... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    over sensitive, can become dependant on certain ppl 2 easily and im really loud wen drunk lol

ReputationRep:
    everything

but i can be a good listener and give good advice...the rest of me is crap

ReputationRep:
    my most negative trait is my history of child abuse.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno where to start. I'm judgemental and often cause confrontations, and insult people because I generally say exactly what I think. My teachers called me egotistical, arrogant and sarcastic, among other things. An internet personality test I did said that I get so caught up in myself and what I'm doing that I would be likely to be a bad parent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    I am SOOOO cocky
    cocky as in sarcastic?
    if yes so am i!
    its bad in certain situations!

ReputationRep:
    we should have a positive personality traits thread so people feel good about themselves and focus on how they're lovely! but, in response to this thread, i would say i am too sensitive, a perfectionist and sometimes really bossy!!! :embarasse

ReputationRep:
    Negative points...how long have you got?!

I think I don't have many good points to be honest. My bad points include being sensitive, a perfectionist, aiming too high, getting fed up with people not taking direct action against big issues like poverty and stuff and errrr yeah...everything else probably!

ReputationRep:
    Um, let me think:

- I've never at any point in my life felt satisified and I think I subconsciously go out of my way to make myself at least slightly unhappy at all times.
    - I have very little self confidence and come across as shy
    - ... although I'm a bit arrogant, if that makes any sense.
    - I run out of things to say to people very easily, although weirdly enough if I get onto certain subjects, I can discuss them for hours.
    - I'm a lazy *******.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    cocky as in sarcastic?
    if yes so am i!
    its bad in certain situations!

as in cheeky and i back myself a lot, lol.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.