Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Too shy, sensitive to criticism, tendency to sulk and be jealous, and sometimes be too honest and straightforward with my friends which makes them feel awkward.

Hmpf!

ReputationRep:
    Too opinionated I should learn to keep me gob shut!

ReputationRep:
    get angry easily and tend to yell and be very hurtful... (then when i've calmed down fell very very bad and shameful), sarcastic.... impatient and maybe a bit critical and judgemental
    (lol don't sound like a very nice person!!)

ReputationRep:
    oh let me think...
    -Very sarcastic/cocky.
    -Perfectionist
    -I think that i am the best, no matter if anyone gets better than me i still think i'm better than them.
    -Have to argue my point till the end.
    -Extremely lazy (i have gone without eating for days simply becuase my parents have not been home to make me food - even microwave food.)
    -Too flirty (ends up hurting people)
    -I can't commit. I will like a guy for ages and then things start getting to serious and i run. thats why i've never been out with a guy, i can't stand the thought of being anyones girlfriend.
    -Too friendly - I think i intimidate people.
    -Very self critical.

theres more than that but i don't want everyone to hate me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trixx)
    Ok, here it goes. I'm a neurotic person and very shy. I don't think being shy is a negative trait but when i meet people for the first time they sometimes feel i'm being rude.
    i genuinely dont mind if people like or dislike me so i speak my mind and piss of people at times. i wont bend my character for some1 else unless they are v special so i very rarely bite my tongue so to speak(or type)

ReputationRep:
    Wow, someone plucked this from the doldrums lol.

Think mine have personally changed from when I started this thread.

Now I'd say I am too deceitful, not honest enough and a bit of a coward when it comes to love lol.

ReputationRep:
    My worst personality trait is probably the fact that i'm very antisocial. i would never have ended up best mates with my best mate if she hadn't persistently got in touch, tried to get me to come out etc.
    i have a hard time trusting female friends 'cos i've been hurt before. when i was the first one in our little group to get a serious boyfriend they just dumped me off, claiming i was neglecting them (i wasn't). then later they wanted me back but i just couldn't be friends with them anymore. oh and i'm too proud and stubborn.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I think I can sometimes be a bit high-and-mighty, normally when it comes to computers, rather than other subjects. Also, although I don't get stressed easily, when I do get stressed I can really go over the top. And, I do get a bit paranoid about what people think of me sometimes. I always try and be the best friend I possibly can be, but sometimes when I do something which might be considered unfriendly or whatever, I worry about it a lot. I don't worry about this too much, but I do have moments of extreme self-conciousness. I suppose for me you could say with a few things, when it rains, it pours.

EDIT: Also at times I can be a little uptight, but that was mainly last year. During the summer I loosened up a bit, I think I'm back to my old self, but it doesn't mean I don't know when to be sensible.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, well I don't entirely know about negative, but i'll put down some of my traits that aren't always useful as such

Shy
    grumpy
    moody
    opinionated
    sarcastic
    cynical
    occasionally arrogant
    clingy
    sad
    annoying
    persistent
    arsey
    verbose

MB

ReputationRep:
    I take some jokes toooo seriously, I can be incredibly rude to people if i dont want to talk to them - i.e just turn away from them or completly ignore them... have to learn to not be and ummm i always think im right if im not especially in arguements with my parents

ReputationRep:
    Oh Dear, I'm moody, extremely jealous, can be too loud or sometimes too shy, I laugh at my own jokes too often, can sulk for Britain, be very dark at times, laugh too much at other times, I am way too opinionated & will argue for hours if needs be, I am fiercely independent and can take feminism to the extreme. Oh I also have a tendency to put my foot in it.

My good points (have to put some in) are I am quite a good listener, can sort other peoples problems out (just not my own) and I can be jolly good fun when I choose to be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melanie400)
    I laugh at my own jokes too often

so do i!! and then i laugh tooo much and can't stop, so either way im stuck lol!

i take things too seriously(occassionally),too trusting,lazy,afraid of responsibility,too caught up in my own little world...

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I come across as quite cold and aloof but it just takes me time to warm to other people.

ReputationRep:
    I'm told that I'm
    very sarcastic,
    very cheeky,
    very mean,
    I talk too much,
    I pull out of things at the last minute,
    I get very drunk meaning tha people have to look after me,
    Really indecisive,
    and I always tell people what I think, so probably TOO honest.

PS I'm also a compulsive liar, and a good one at that. I'm stubborn and spoilt too.

ReputationRep:
    i'm too stubbon.
    i hate admitting i am wrong.
    i always want my own way.

bad jen

ReputationRep:
    Always changing my mind, contradicting myself, sticking my foot in it constantly, slightly cynical, hating to apologise/admit I'm wrong, bottling up my feelings, trying to impose my views on other people, *****ing far too often, judging people I don't even know, acting one way when I feel another, constant complaining...
    I have some good points aswell though :p:

ReputationRep:
    Two more to add. I can't take criticism even though I give a hell of a lot out, and I am far too paranoid for my own good.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit of a control freak and I can be clingy too.

ReputationRep:
    arrogance - also i can;t let things go if i beleive that i'm right - even in petty little arguments

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.