HELP!!!! a level art... Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
hiya im studying a level art and i would love it if someone could gimme any ideas of critical studies i could use when looking at colour and emotion in a situation, photos and sketch ideas would be graet thanx!!!
Vikki Stafford.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
is [email protected] thanx!!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
;;;##;#;#
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Hello Alevel art person!
I would recommend Kandinsky's later works if you are looking for colour. for as i did my personal investigation on him and there are a few pieces that are quite colourful like 'On white2' and his improvisation pieces. He bases his art on the emotions that music cause in some people. If you go to ask jeeves or artchive or something then you can find a lot of stuff there. I have started the A level stuff now but i plan not to continue in september as the work load is too much. Good luck
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
ok, i've just began my ASLevel art course and i was wondering if any of u wonderful souls out their in cyber space had done an expressive study befor, cus well i have no clue wat the teacher/examiner wants frm me! so this is a big plea! please help me, thanx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (38)
27.14%
No - I got the required grades (84)
60%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (18)
12.86%

Watched Threads