Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    so have been on tv if so what show was it
    i have been on tv ive been on u been framed,and a local news program
    so what show where u on

ReputationRep:
    Yes
    Download Festival Highlights. I spotted myself in the Nightwish crowd :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, if I've ever been on TV in the past, it probably had to do with local news, meh - no big deal. I remember when I was at school and my soccer group got on TV, but that's coz it was filming the Kanga cup

Lately tho, I've done two ads. One was for Liqourland and the other was for a Home Loans company, however again - they're both local, so no, I'm not that well known :p:

ReputationRep:
    nope never been on T.V. Been in the paper though

ReputationRep:
    The camera was on my family 4 about 30second when we went to twickenham to c Saracens play

ReputationRep:
    i was in an ad on MTV promoting britney spears' 'Toxic' single when it first came out

i've also been in random shots on like Top of the Pops and TRL and cheesy crap like that when i was younger, plus a few bits and bobs on the news.

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Crimewatch UK. Not proud of it though.

ReputationRep:
    I've been on local news a few times but then who hasn't
    And when i was about 8 I was on some BBC program about wartime bombs that were dumped out to see instead of being disarmed - cos we found one when i was little - thrilling eh?

ReputationRep:
    I was on Man O Man

ReputationRep:
    I appeared on the gaelic kids program De a Nis? back when i was a nipper to talk about dinosaurs and made a complete arse of myself by forgetting how to pronounce half the names.

ReputationRep:
    I was up close shot in Reading Festival 2004 crowd (Lostprophets), but my claim to fame is working at the auction house during the filming of Flog It! and appearing in several shots.

Tom

ReputationRep:
    I saw myself at a rugby match once and ive been in the local paper a few times. nothing special though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trixx)
    Yep. Crimewatch UK. Not proud of it though.
    :rofl: My debut was a showing of a concert in Royal Albert Hall..... since then I've done a couple of open air recorded and a horn octet concert @ Wigmore Hall

ReputationRep:
    Hmm....well I been on a Ligh****er Valley commercials, and i also been on the local news for different things

ReputationRep:
    I was unwittingly part of the ITV news coverage of high streets looking all the same these days.

ReputationRep:
    Yes on Sky Sports and local tele, newspapers.
    The school I work at sang an anti racist song at half time between Liverpool and Leeds. I was one of the staff who went and sang too.
    Awesome experience.

ReputationRep:
    Loads of times, met John Prescott etc (ugh)... had my own cartoon on ITV once

ReputationRep:
    Yes, they filmed some drama class I was in on London Tonight. Was quite cool...

ReputationRep:
    Never.

ReputationRep:
    Nope and wouldn't want to be on TV either

Been invited loads of times on Radio shows, political stuff usually.

Edit: I am a damn good looking bloke, just wouldn't actually want to go on TV

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.