same here

ReputationRep:
    Yes...but only on Spanish tv because I won National Tennis Championships

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild_thing)
    Yes...but only on Spanish tv because I won National Tennis ChampionshipS
    :eek: impressive!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and I will be again on 6th july, on 'Full on Food' on BBC2 at 8pm, standing in the background, everyone watch me!

ReputationRep:
    im in the Jay Sean video - Eyes on you

ReputationRep:
    Ligh****er Valley commercials
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I put "No" on the poll, then remembered that my friend saw me and my dad on TV when we went to Crystal Palace for some athletics event and we were sat next to an athelte's (Joyce Maduaka) mum and got in the shot!

My sister's presented the news with Jon Snow though - A kid's news show, but it's still pretty impressive....

ReputationRep:
    Ive been on UK TV twice.
    Once on Songs of Praise (Please don't laugh), and once on BBC News North West Tonight!
    Ive been on Chinese TV aswell, CCTV 3 I think it was, when I was over there for the Beijing International Middle School Students Music Festival.

ReputationRep:
    Pizza Hut advert
    and playing rugby

Was in the local newspaper when they asked me about my views on dog poo!

ReputationRep:
    I was on CDK the other week (11th June) lol with the presenters when they were introducing the crap acts.

Me and a friend absolutely hate the programme... and we thought it would be funny to apply for tickets for some reason 1 week in advance... so knew we wouldn't get them as thousands of people had been applying before

But 2 days before got an email with 'priority pass' tickets lol so had to get to London... they obviously really wanted us to come! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    was in the olympics opening ceremony for like 2 seconds

ReputationRep:
    I have been on tv once when there was these news reporters covering up the story of our school winning the city football tournament... i was part of the team =] (that was 6 years ago)

ReputationRep:
    in audience on question time

ReputationRep:
    I have been working for a youth program on TV for 2 years )) I was a journalist there and made reports )) after I wroked on the radio station ))

ReputationRep:
    I've been on The Wright Stuff (one of those 'mmmmm what an interesting debate' shots they like to show)

Been in the background on Football League Review a couple of times, after my team scoring at our end, I'm running along and behind the goal jumping down the front which looked quite stupid afterwards and me shaking my head after we missed a penalty.

I'm in a Sky One documentary about Football fans who travel away, I was interviewed after the match and on the coach home (after we lost) talking about my experiences.

I nearly got on the Big screen and on TV at an F1 race but I couldn't get my banner up in time

ReputationRep:
    I've been on CDUK loads of times-the most embarassing looking like I was enjoying a Westlife performance...stood in the front row,arms in the air,singing along...just as the camera went onto me-oops!

TRL loads of times...pulled a face behind James from Busted's back and it got on the TV haha!

A local news programme when a1(yes,a1...I know) did a signing near me house.I was waving and cheering on some barriers then I fell off...how embarassing!

Um you can see my hands in a few music videos..

I am on a Busted DVD blowing kisses and acting like a spaz in the concert...

And I was on a TV programme of a band and had to "mob" them...haha....I got recognised loads from that because I was on the TV for agggges.Embarassing!

I think that is it.

ReputationRep:
    i was in the Dusseldorf festival of voices years ago
    (exiting i know..) and i was on the news highlights!!

oh and when i was in year 10 our class had channel 4 film our psre lesson for an education program as we had some prison guards visit... that was cool!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklyglitter)
    I've been on CDUK loads of times-the most embarassing looking like I was enjoying a Westlife performance...stood in the front row,arms in the air,singing along...just as the camera went onto me-oops!

TRL loads of times...pulled a face behind James from Busted's back and it got on the TV haha!

A local news programme when a1(yes,a1...I know) did a signing near me house.I was waving and cheering on some barriers then I fell off...how embarassing!

Um you can see my hands in a few music videos..

I am on a Busted DVD blowing kisses and acting like a spaz in the concert...

And I was on a TV programme of a band and had to "mob" them...haha....I got recognised loads from that because I was on the TV for agggges.Embarassing!

I think that is it.
    You're a brave girl admitting to all of that! If I were you I'd want to get rid of any recollection of my love for poncey boybands... (ya teenybopper)

ReputationRep:
    Yes,well I don't actually like any of them...(well ok,maybe I used to be a Busted fan...haha!)..it was just all random stuff that I went to out of boredom hahaha!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone remember the freaky kids programme...the demon headmaster? well that was filmed at my school so was in a few episodes of that!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2005
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.