Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What did you say? Did you feel pressured to be thin?

ReputationRep:
    i was on ready steady cook last year. i was sat in the audience holding up my 'red tomato' card and they did a close up of my face agggghhhhhh. i was really grinning because just before some students had been kicked out as when we were all told to vote they held up cards showing bananas.....hehehe well at least i thought it was funny. ainsley and co were fuming though.

i was (briefly) shown in the audience for QI - a quiz show hosted by stephen fry.

i was spotted in a crowd, waving stood behind bill oddie on some nauture thing too.

i was also in the audience for englands strongest man when it was filmed at alton towers a few years back wahey!

ReputationRep:
    Yes.
    I was on all the news when it happened. And in the papers.
    Had special programmes made about it.
    Government even did a report.

All because of that damned peg - wasn't propperly route trained.

ReputationRep:
    yes on "to me to you" the gameshow hosted by the chuckle brothers...

ReputationRep:
    I was on corrie- was a waitress, served roy and hayley food.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but i was at home 200 miles away from the camera so you couldn't see me :p:

ReputationRep:
    I skied down a dry skislope on the news :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Well in 1999 I sang a solo on the Big Breakfast on the "pushy mothers section", twas rather cool meeting Johnny Vaughan and the now uber famous Kelly brook (who was a miserable ***** by the way!), and also briefly meeting Michael Winner (prick) and some sort of son of hulio Iglesias.
    Was on the local news twice, once for a singing contest and once in my local shopping centre.

ReputationRep:
    15th Febuary 2003 - I was interviewed by Channel 4 news for the Anti-war march!

ReputationRep:
    When I was 7, I was interviewed by Fred Dineage for Child's Eye on Meridian News. He asked me what the naughtiest thing I'd done in the summer holidays was, and I told him that I'd broken my mum's best plate.

Of course, it was a complete lie because I was a goody-two-shoes so I didn't do anything wrong, and my mum didn't even have a best plate, we just eat off them. I suppose I wanted to look like rebel on TV or something

ReputationRep:
    Yep, when david blaine was getting out of his box I was doing security and sky news decided to do a whole feature right infront of where I was stood, so was on tv for about 5 minutes in all. Also when I've done security at wembley I'm on some live DVDs and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. And none of this background stuff - that doesn't count!

I was interviewed in Liverpool, whilst shopping in town, by **** and Dom from "**** and Dom in da Bungalow!" (!!). It was a Halloween special and they asked me what scared me. I said my Maths teacher, as I absolutely hated her at the time (we have a long-running rift), I looked straight down the camera and said that just looking at he face made me frightened. :p: **** then tried to pull some trick were Dom pulled the hair off his head, so I pretended to be scared and 'jumped'! When it was shown on the tele, people were ringing me up saying they'd choked on their morning toast, which I found rather amusing because it's rather shameful to watch "**** and Dom etc"; so when people came up saying "I saw you on TV the other day", myself and friends would be like; "Ooh...secret D&D fans are coming out now!" :p:

I was also known, along with one of my friends, as the "**** and Dom Girl" for a while, and then I was known to all the kids who I coach football to in school, as merely; "**** and Dom".

I didn't actually see it! But someone who had, had taped it, so I've seen it since. All rather amusing. That's my only official television appearance, although I will have been on the TV when they showed the Liverpool Parades in town, I was RIGHT next to the bus, me and my friends could virtually touch it!

My only other claims to fame are newspaper related *sulks*

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I was in the audience for a celeb special of the Weakest Link (it was weather-people... I got to meet Sian Loyd! :cool: ), and I went to see My Family filmed, so you may have heard me laugh. And I went to see an eviction night at Big Brother, and me and my friends were on TV then. I'm the hysterical one waving madly at the camera. Hahaha..

ReputationRep:
    Yep. when I was born I was in an appeal for incubators for my hospital

ReputationRep:
    I have been on television a couple of times.

I was part of the Nickelodeon audience when I was around 13 where I helped out by introducing a few of the shows as well as participate in the games and wacky things they had going on that day - one of the "Watch Your Own Week" days.

I also peformed at the Millenium Dome under the "Mc. Donald's - Our Town Story" section and this was televised all around the Dome itself as well as on my local news channel on ITV.

I have also been mentioned in the local newspaper numerous times and have wrote articles for my local newspaper too (on Work Experience)

Stefan

ReputationRep:
    i havent

but my sister got on Dic and Dom in da Bungalow and was on in an episode. The girl who could make herself cry. She was in hysterics :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well actually I saw myself on TV this morning at the gym! :eek:

I'm in a home loans ad, and I have to say I was a bit embarrased actually

I got out of there pretty fast! Didn't want anyone to go 'hey you look like that girl, except more crap b/c you've just been on the treadmill for 35 mins' :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    oh oh Hang on!!!

My name was scrolled on the Live 8 bar, and i saw it on TV. Does that count?

ReputationRep:
    apparently i was on tv on channel4 at a demo at halifax police station

ReputationRep:
    that what my mate says anyway

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.