Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got interviewed by some German TV station during the black-out in the States in 2003. Was laying on the street outside Grand Central Station in NYC and they were interviewing loads of people.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe I'm admitting this lmao i was on blue peter hahaha and i was on 2020 this programme on channel 4. also bits in the news too!!

ReputationRep:
    Ive been on a couple of times, once went I went to watch england play cricket and the other time was when i watching Wolves v Crystal Palace in the division 1 playoff semi-final, but I would prefer to forget that match!

ReputationRep:
    I asked a question on Question Time once. Interestingly, it was to Robin Cook.

ReputationRep:
    i was in a commercial on mtv promoting britney spears' 'toxic' single when it first came out. was fun.

ReputationRep:
    I was on the ITV Christmas show with my old choir performing with Jamie Cullem and Ronan Keating. I'd always despised him and that meeting sim ply backed up everything I had always said about him. There were some girls there who loved him and he was too good to even look at them let alone talk to them! Jamie and Eamonn Holmes who presented it were the sweetest!

ReputationRep:
    i wanna be on t.v :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah I was also in the audience for that vote for me programme.

ReputationRep:
    The left side of my body (minus my head) was on the local news during election time when I went to see Michael Howard at a Conservative conference. I only recognised it was my arm and thigh because I recognised the man who was sitting next to me!

ReputationRep:
    2 of my friends were extras in Wimbledon. You can see them in the crowd when he runs up to Kirsten Dunst. One of them had her hair in loadsa plaits.

ReputationRep:
    i was a model when i was younger and have been in lovejoy and about 4 adverts, and an advertising picture for 'one' railway services. im nt a member of a model agency no more though coz i think it is gay.

ReputationRep:
    yeh i was, a boat museam in exeter was closing down, and the regional news interviewed me and my mate! lol was so kool!

been in the newspaper tonnes of times too!

ReputationRep:
    I forgot to mention, aside from my "**** and Dom" fame (!! :p: ), I also appeared on Dutch television, when I was in Strasbourg with the European Parliament, some mad (but quite fit) Dutch TV presenter came up and started asking me who I thought would win Euro 2004. There was this guy there with a South Korea flag on his t-shirt, and the presenter was like; "I bet you don't know where this man is from?", and I was like: "Yeah I do, South Korea." He seemed to have an orgasm at this and made me repeat something in dutch to the camera. Then all my mates told him I could play football, so I was instructed to do a load of keepy-ups in front of the camera!! It was fun! But I still don't know why the hell he was in Strasbourg!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazzinio)
    i was a model when i was younger and have been in lovejoy and about 4 adverts, and an advertising picture for 'one' railway services. im nt a member of a model agency no more though coz i think it is gay.

if you've got it flaunt it. re-join!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennysimpson)
    if you've got it flaunt it. re-join!
    maybe when i get the time as ther are more important things at the mo, or ill wait till uni when ill probs be in desperate need of money!!

ReputationRep:
    Was an anchor person for a youth magazine programmer for over four years and did a 3 month internship with the National Television in my country during which i anchored some special events/parties for kids
    Been on air with my church youth choir and attended lots of debate and quizzes on behalf of my church and school

:rolleyes: By the way...i am camera shy

ReputationRep:
    lol what a great thread, i love hearing these stories,
    i have been in the audience of cduk when i was younger, erm i was in the trisha audience last year, i was on the news in birmingham when i was trying to meet ahem darius, prob other times too lol ohh and my name is on the credits of the fan doc on the donnie darko dvd hehe so proud!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.