Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArthurOliver)
    Should White America 'ban' Blacks and Hispanics? That would do more good.
    (Original post by che guevara)
    i voted NO.. because let the americans kill eachother..

Having guns is wrong, even with a license .. the American system is SO CORRUPT that it can't ensure the security of its own people..
    (Original post by Lawz-)
    What an ass .... I genuinely hope you get shot by someone... I will pray for it if there is a God.... no joke ... let your family know to post on here if you do get killed so I can rejoice and know there is justice in this world
    My God, you are all a load of evil *******s aren't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inequality)
    Anyone who would welcome the deaths of people on a mass scale simply because they were born in the US is someone I think, the world would be better off without. As such I would welcome his death with applause.

Call it evil... I call it me waiting for Darwinism to kick in.

ReputationRep:
    It's evil to make a proposal which would reduce gun-crime victims (racism being a significant if minor cause)?

I think it's more evil to insist that racist malcontents live together and kill together (and just because you're too nice to admit the truth :rolleyes: ).

Nice thug.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArthurOliver)
    It's evil to make a proposal which would reduce gun-crime victims (racism being a significant if minor cause)?

I think it's more evil to insist that racist malcontents live together and kill together (and just because you're too nice to admit the truth :rolleyes: ).

Nice thug.
    Not everyone is a racist malcontent. I'm not. So maybe the solution isn't getting rid of races, it's getting rid of, or stopping the growth of, racist attitutes within those races.

A good example would be getting rid of you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawz-)
    Anyone who would welcome the deaths of people on a mass scale simply because they were born in the US is someone I think, the world would be better off without. As such I would welcome his death with applause.

I think you misinterpreted the comment.
    (Original post by che guevara)
    i voted NO.. because let the americans kill eachother..

Having guns is wrong, even with a license .. the American system is SO CORRUPT that it can't ensure the security of its own people..
    I think what was meant was that if banning guns wouldn't work under the American system or in American society then why should we care? Why should we stop a culture that is so intent on carrying guns from carrying them? If they want to kill each other, then let them, as it was their choice to have guns in the first place.

I know it was slightly harsh, but I don't think che guevara was advocating that all Americans deserved to die, and I don't think it warranted your abusive reaction either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawz-)

Ah yes darwinism. I think you are a little harsh Lawz, as a lot of the people here are young and often give ill-thought out responces which don't necessarily reflect there true position but are said for effect or to create animosity. Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't you recently advising Vienna to 'ignore' other peoples gross ignorance. I especially don't think wishing death on him is a good use of your time.

ReputationRep:
    Not everyone is a racist malcontent. I'm not. So maybe the solution isn't getting rid of races, it's getting rid of, or stopping the growth of, racist attitutes within those races.

why do you bother to answer to these people? When someone is as racist as this, there is nothing you can do to change their mind. There are ignorant racist people, who do not know any people from other cultures, and so they can only base their feelings on the stereotypes that are around. When they finally meet people from other cultures, and see that they are fine, they lose their racism.
    Then there are out and out racists, who we should all feel sorry for. I don't hold comtempt for racist people, i sincerely feel sorry them. To be a person so small minded, so narrow, locked in a world where only colour matters, obsessed with the cultures of other people, rather than just getting on with life and trying to enjoy it. Worrying too much about what people who are not white are doing in Britain, instead of just being happy that they live here, in one of the most forward- thinking countries in the world. Let them stay in their tortured mindsets. Let them worry, and let them hate. Don't give them the satisfaction of knowing that you hold any sort of view on their opinion.
    Whenever i see a purely racist comment on here, i ognore it, and laugh at the stupidity. I don''t grace the people who post them with my literary presence. That is your problem; you try to fight back, and bang on and on until you look silly, you let them make you look a fool. Stop being so stupid, because you are becoming one of the most laughed- at people on this forum. In fact, i swear i saw a poll about whether people enjoy insulting you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cottonmouth)
    Whenever i see a purely racist comment on here, i ognore it, and laugh at the stupidity. I don''t grace the people who post them with my literary presence. That is your problem; you try to fight back, and bang on and on until you look silly, you let them make you look a fool. Stop being so stupid, because you are becoming one of the most laughed- at people on this forum. In fact, i swear i saw a poll about whether people enjoy insulting you.
    Three points:

1. I made that poll as a joke, in response to someone's comment about the thread it was on.

2. You have been on here about a week, so I don't think you are in any position to judge my status as a member.

3. I am arguing against the racism of this member, not ignoring it. If that is your approach, then fine, but you don't get anywhere by ignoring things. If you wish to question my approach, then PM me, but don't insult me on a thread in which I have been attacking rasicm.

You obviously find it more important to focus and criticise my posts alone, regardless of the other posts in this thread. You also obviously think that you are above my level of intelligence, judging by from the other attacks you have made against me. If this is so, then there is absolutely no point in arguing with me. Argue with someone who can cope with your superior opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Simple question. Do you think that having the right to carry arms in America encourages unneccecary violence and makes it easier to commit crimes like robbery, murder etc. Britain seems to survive without it's average citizen carrying a weapon, so would America benefit from a ban on guns?
    I have lots of guns at home including an AK47. Nobody is going to rob me or do me or my family any harm. That's what guns are for.

If someone breaks into my home I don't have to **** myself cowering under a bed; I can dispatch them.

ReputationRep:

I'm not a racist malcontent either, I'm just aware of the state victimisation of Whites on account of their race and the worldwide and eternal presence of racism and it's consequences. I simply think it's wiser to seperate rival and antagonistic groups. I'm not as articulate as I would like to be and perhaps you hear 'hate' where nothing could be further from my intention.

Lord Playfair on Stormfront says it better than I could.

"Most antis read me wrong, which doesn't frustrate me as much as it amuses me. They seem convinced I fit some sort of stereotype, that I'm some sort of knuckle dragging ape, isolated and ignorant from other races, socially inept, poor, bitter, angry, filled with hate, who was either brainwashed in to his views or formed them because of some unfortunate, unrepresentative incident in my past, someone who is lacking in self pride or self worth who needs to attack others to promote myself. They are wrong...

So am I attacking non-whites to promote my own stock? Hardly, because as I already stated I am not here to attack anyone, I'm here to defend the white race and I don't believe that we have to wipe all the other races out to secure our future.
    In a thread yesterday I was talking with a guest called Native Canadian, he is, by my definition, non-white, by the end of the discussion we were in agreement.
    We shared the view that the best thing for both our races was for us to live apart, so that our own cultures could prosper and flourish, we agreed that we were not each others enemies and that our common enemy was those that sort to force us to integrate, those that threatened us, our heritage and our culture...

I am a WN and I am proud of the fact. I'm not here because I hate another race, I'm here because I want to protect the culture, heritage and history of my people, I'm here because I want to secure a white future for my children, I want to secure them the best future I possibly can. Why would I ever want anything less than that for them?

Lord Playfair
    :congrats:

Why might the White race need defending? The Observer
    Whites will be an ethnic minority in Britain by the end of the century. Analysis of official figures indicate that, at current fertility rates and levels of immigration, there will be more non-whites than whites by 2100.
    It would be the first time in history that a major indigenous population has voluntarily become a minority, rather than through war, famine or disease. Whites will be a minority in London by 2010.

Why is it happening? Rabbi Schiller
    All any man really desires is a sense of physical security, some orientation towards a life of meaning, a community whose ways are familiar and pleasant to him and a place to call his (and his peoples') own.

Sadly, today all the above is granted certain groupings but not others. Europeans, White people and those attached to traditional faiths and lifestyles of the West are told by the powers-that-be that they alone among mankind's tribes are forbidden to have or even articulate a collective identity.

The way out of our current impasse on matters of race, ethnicity, etc. would seem not to lie in the direction of totalitarian coercive mixing, but towards voluntary disentanglement by men of good intentions.

Rabbi Mayer Schiller
    :congrats:

What's to disagree with? A homeland for every people seems pretty noble and perfectly reasonable. Conflict is the rule.

ReputationRep:
    Simple question. Do you think that having the right to carry arms in America encourages unneccecary violence and makes it easier to commit crimes like robbery, murder etc. Britain seems to survive without it's average citizen carrying a weapon, so would America benefit from a ban on guns?
    No--it would only make matters worse. There's a rather porous border with Mexico, and it would be very easy to smuggle guns into the country after a ban. The only difference would be that only the malcontents would possess them--a considerably less favorable option than the current one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    I have lots of guns at home including an AK47. Nobody is going to rob me or do me or my family any harm. That's what guns are for.

If someone breaks into my home I don't have to **** myself cowering under a bed; I can dispatch them.
    Therefore, would you say that robbery or trespassing is a crime that should be paid by death?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    Therefore, would you say that robbery or trespassing is a crime that should be paid by death?
    One would assume that any robber breaking into an occupied home would have some sort of weapon with him to intimidate or harm those he encounters inside, as he has a great chance of being outnumbered and would be dealing with people who know their surroundings well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychic_satori)
    One would assume that any robber breaking into an occupied home would have some sort of weapon with him to intimidate or harm those he encounters inside, as he has a great chance of being outnumbered and would be dealing with people who know their surroundings well.
    Well, when my mum threatened a 6'7 robber using a steering lock, he departed the house speedily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    Well, when my mum threatened a 6'7 robber using a steering lock, he departed the house speedily.
    Maybe American robbers are tougher

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    Ah. Then if the government dish out free steering locks to all old ladies - replacing their shotguns - crime will surely be made history.

ReputationRep:
    Pro-Gun control rhetoric seems to attack middle-class, rural whites who own rifles and handguns; yet blends in statistics that are not representative of the group in question at all - very intellectually dishonest. To me, it sounds like the US equivelant of Mail-bashing and "anti-Toff" tradition crackdowns from dictatorial civil servants whose wealth and prominence stems solely from the luck of bieng in the right Marxist-Feminist faction at University.

ReputationRep:
    After hearing the issue debated my whole life, & trying to understand it, & seeing the data on American violence, I've come to the conclusion expressed by many already---that legal gun ownership is NOT the cause of America's high murder rate.

Did anyone see Michael Moore's Bowling for Columbine? It was an interesting movie because it concluded by making no case for anything whatsoever (except tormenting Charlton Heston), since it never had the balls to address American criminal culture. Its little cartoon "history" of the U.S. and guns was one of the most fallacious things I've ever seen.

Unfortunately, too many people have the same preconceptions as Michael Moore: that the problem is these gun nuts in the NRA rallying for Heston and stockpiling assault weapons. The fact is that these people are not responsible for the American murder rate. Look at any statistics, any records you want, and you'll find that the gun culture, the NRA, the Southern rifle-rack-on-your-pickup mentality---all these have nothing to do with actual gun violence. Gun violence in America is part of America's criminal culture, which stems from an underworld legacy going back many generations. And the guns involved aren't legal as a rule, but are illegally obtained through the drug trade. Making guns illegal won't substantially lower our murder rate.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.nationmaster.com/red/graph-T/cr..._cap∫=300

Murders (per capita)
    24. United States 0.04 per 1000 people
    46. United Kingdom 0.01 per 1000 people

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/cri_mur_wit_fir_cap

Murders with firearms (per capita)
    8. United States 0.02 per 1000 people
    32. United Kingdom 0.00 per 1000 people

I assume 0.00 in 1000, is a significant figure i.e <0.005

---------------------------------------

I would say a significant contributory factor to this would be past legislation. I don't however believe it is feasible to change the gun law in the United States significantly.

ReputationRep:
    I think you've pasted the wrong links, Kizdesai. The first one gives me an error, the second one doesn't even include the UK and the US.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.