Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi wondered if any of you have had this or no what it is - I keep feeling like im on a period even though im not i mean it hurts a tiny bit down below (not really enough to hurt) but its the same sorta thing that happens when im on (exept no way as bad). It went a bit worse yesterday after I came off a treadmill, I can put up with it i suppose if it doesnt hurt any more but just wondered why.
    Anyone else know what i mean?

ReputationRep:
    you can sometimes feel a bit dodge the week before your period, dunno if thats the case for you

ReputationRep:
    It might be a good idea to ask your doctor.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I get really bad "period pains" but when I go to check theres's nothing and I don't come on for another few days. It happens quite often! Wouldn't worry about it, maybe you should go to the doctor, just to put your mind at rest.

ReputationRep:
    if you are refering to period cramps...it might be useful to take a look at that Period thread at the top of H&R.

...unless you mean actual vaginal pain? in that case my advice is see a doctor about it...its possible that it's an infection or some kind.

ReputationRep:
    i get pain too a few days before my period is due and whats really weird is that i only feel it on one side....and wait for it....each "side" takes it in turn month after month...which sounds like when the egg is released or maybe just the movement of the egg along the fallopian tube !! :rolleyes: ..im weird..lol.

ReputationRep:
    About halfway through my cycle I sometimes get ovulation cramps... maybe that's it? Is the timing right?

skevvybritt x

ReputationRep:
    OK, last year had it and it was so stron that I had to call the ER, so they told I overstressed myself. Do u have any reason to be stressed? exams? probelms at work, with bf, parents? it all can influent. The reason u have this pain is that ur eggs are going mad or smnth like that but the problem is with eggs for sure, but it can be serious as well, so u'd better go to c the doctor!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saree)
    Sometimes I get really bad "period pains" but when I go to check theres's nothing and I don't come on for another few days. It happens quite often! Wouldn't worry about it, maybe you should go to the doctor, just to put your mind at rest.

period pain is the worst :mad:

last time i was so sick, i couldn't budge, and had to stay crippled in my bed with the only movement being vomitting (sorry to gross anyone out). my doctor didn't even identify a cause - she just said 'oh eveyone gets it... '

i'm not sure, but the pain in your case may be pre-menstrual or from ovulation

edit: great, now i'm getting google ads about menstrual cycles!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 26, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.