The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nichrome
It's a ******* joke, that quite a lot of people found funny, from all the pos rep I got.

I'm sick of all these stupid white girl black guy threads, I don't get what the big deal is, I don't meet many girls who openly display preference for black guys. Surely there is a spectrum of guys that a woman can find attractive and won't only go for one race?

As a lovely anecdote for you all, in the scene I hang around in, it's actually the other way round (black girls go for white guys), maybe they got fed up of gangsta culture or something.

you are completely wrong with regards to black girls going for white guys, statistics prove otherwise, lol
Jamjar
Black people here are either illegal or economic immigrants from Africa or immigrants from the Caribbean of African slave descent. Most have little or no prospects, generally illiterate, not very intelligent and look ugly as sin (Neanderthal appearance with a gait of a gorilla), and really have no class. So why some white girls would even consider black males is beyond me. They must be chavs.:eek3:

are you by any chance a working class male, who's just had his woman taken by a cleancut black gentleman?tut tut, green is not a good colour on you.:s-smilie:
I used to prefer black guys when I was younger, but I'm not sure why. Perhaps because my first boyfriend was black? I really can't explain why it was, I just happened to be drawn to them.

Now, I'm not fussed either way. It's all about the whole package (no pun intended).
Hugh-Jackman
someone has to have the white fatties that the white lads don't want, blacks like fat white chicks, it's a happy balance.

TBH with white guys, they will mainly like white girls, half black girls as well, chinese defo, but really 50/50 with them there seems to be no middle ground, north indian or iranians yes, not really any darker. I prefer softer features which are common in whites and asians, don't really like the italian/south american look with strong masculine features, also a lot of africans have these stronger masculine features.

speak for yourself!
Mick Travis
I don't know how common it is, but I know that some girls do actually have a preference for black men over white men (as some men prefer chinese girls to white girls). I was wondering why this was? Is it purely physical or something else? In America, black men/white women are 2.5 times more likely to marry than black women/white men. It's the most common racial mix.

Not the sort of question you would ask in public much, but on a forum...

Maybe its just something different from what they would normally be expected to do. i mean im black girl and i prefer white men. its different. Opposites attract i guess :smile:
Pheylan
Because they all have humongous packages.

ROLF

then ive been extremely unfortunate......either ive met the ONE black guy with a smaller than average package or that this just a stereotype.....
Reply 66
Oooh, this seems like a new and interesting thread that no one has ev... wait ... :getmecoat:
Iz it da fakt dat sum of em, spk lyk this blud.
Oh and furthermore it is not always down to gangster-ish mannerisms/swagger etc - I'm what many of my black friends would call an oreo, because of the way I speak and act most of the time they class me as a white (stereotypes eh), I am far from gangster, I speak standard english most of the time and I dress in long sleeved chequered shirts and jeans 9 times out of 10 - but anywho I still get ALOT of attention from white girls, infact from all types of girls - to each his own!

Theres also the obsession with having mixed race babies, many white girls from Peckham are having them daily!

& not to mention my big w*lly. Muahaha!
Reply 69
robbo3045
Iz it da fakt dat sum of em, spk lyk this blud.

To be honest, you'll probably find an equal number of white people speaking like that ... and probably even more imitating it for comic effect (which can be quite amusing when done properly as in Armstrong & Miller).
It's just personal preference really, completely beyond rational knowledge, because since when was fancying someone a rational choice?

I'm sure you don't fancy all race girls equally...
Reply 71
Oladz
To be honest, you'll probably find an equal number of white people speaking like that ... and probably even more imitating it for comic effect (which can be quite amusing when done properly as in Armstrong & Miller).

:rofl: agreed
Critical_Error
Ofcourse it's me - and wow I did not know that! :cool:

ooops

:biggrin: Photoshop-guy :P
jakemittle
ooops

:biggrin: Photoshop-guy :P

Haha, that's my name :biggrin:
Reply 74
they're like a MAGNET.
Reply 75
mercifulinpain
the swagger has to do with slavery, which is why only blacks have it , god did not create them with it, lol

My parents are from a part of africa where collonial slavery was unheard of BUT THIS MAN HAS SWAGGER:afro::afro:
tbh ur post was very funny
unless u really meant it, then you're ignorant
Reply 76
Oladz

********, lol black brits , u know the one from jamaica, its very very hard to find one who doesn't act "street" or "gangsta", im black african, massive difference
Reply 77
Maybe they like to be "speared" by the penis of a black man
Critical_Error
Oh and furthermore it is not always down to gangster-ish mannerisms/swagger etc - I'm what many of my black friends would call an oreo, because of the way I speak and act most of the time they class me as a white (stereotypes eh), I am far from gangster, I speak standard english most of the time and I dress in long sleeved chequered shirts and jeans 9 times out of 10 - but anywho I still get ALOT of attention from white girls, infact from all types of girls - to each his own!

Theres also the obsession with having mixed race babies, many white girls from Peckham are having them daily!

& not to mention my big w*lly. Muahaha!

Carbon copy of me funny enough.
Advanced Subsidiary
Carbon copy of me funny enough.

Sure. You get loads of white attention. Anyone who makes such a stupid claim on a forum is clearly a loser.

Latest

Trending

Trending