Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    say u were 17/18 whats the youngest ud go with... if dey had a gr8 personality n lukd nice....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gaga_kid)
    say u were 17/18 whats the youngest ud go with... if dey had a gr8 personality n lukd nice....

im 13

ReputationRep:
    Boys and girls are likely to answer differently to this one. I did pull a 15 year old when I was 18 and very drunk (ok, he was 16 the next week, but still!) At the moment, there are guys in my year who are a year younger than me (I'm a 1st year, but I took a gap year) and that would be fine, but I wouldn't go any younger, I don't think.

ReputationRep:
    Well, i am 17, coming on 18, and i would say probably only as low as 16.

ReputationRep:
    At this age (15) I would only go one year lower (I'm a girl, by the way). However, once I get older, I don't think age matters as much. It's just that boys mature a little later than girls, so I wouldn't want to date a younger boy until he's about 16. If I was 18 I would date a 16 year old boy. If I was 21 I might date an 18 year old boy. The age gap increases with age to a certain point (say, 5 years difference?) in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    k jus cos i lyk dis gurl but shes in d yr group 13/14 n i kno bout age..but age is jus a number..if u lyk sum1..but idunno - PISS TAKEN ?!

ReputationRep:
    k jus cos i lyk dis gurl but shes in d yr group 13/14 n i kno bout age..but age is jus a number..if u lyk sum1..but idunno - PISS TAKEN ?!
    Can you write that so it's legible, please?

ReputationRep:
    k just because i like this girl but shes in the year group 13/14 age and i know bout age..but age is just a number..if you like sumone..but i dunno - PROB GET THE PISS TAKEN ?!

ReputationRep:
    k just because i like this girl but shes in the year group 13/14 age and i know bout age..but age is just a number..if you like sumone..but i dunno - PROB GET THE PISS TAKEN ?!
    how old r u??

ReputationRep:
    i would never date anyone younger than me.

ReputationRep:

You possibly would... do you like her enough to make it worth it? And WHY do you like her? I'd think about it hard first...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    i would never date anyone younger than me.

Even if you were 27 and they were 26?

ReputationRep:
    i would never date a girl under 17, im 18. it limits the things you can do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    Even if you were 27 and they were 26?
    hmm yeah,i just wouldnt want to date anyone younger...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    hmm yeah,i just wouldnt want to date anyone younger...

What would be the biggest age difference you'd date who was older than you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    What would be the biggest age difference you'd date who was older than you?
    2-3 years, 3 years is a bit too much but yeah i wouldnt mind 2 years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    2-3 years, 3 years is a bit too much but yeah i wouldnt mind 2 years.

Fair enough! Don't worry, I wasn't offering!

ReputationRep:
    Fixed limit, 17.5. Can't handle anything lower than that. Doh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Fixed limit, 17.5. Can't handle anything lower than that. Doh!
    im 17 shes 13/14! n shes really nice n sweet... and i know someone said it limits the things you can do - yes thats true id never take advantage of her and do those things...

ReputationRep:
    i only once went out with someone my own age.
    i usually go for girls a yr or 2 older

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.