Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm a shameless cradlesnatcher - nearly all the boys I've liked are at least a year younger, sometimes two. I don't think I'd date anyone now that was younger than the year below (I'm in year 13)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Han*)
    no i think lads of 17-18 are about the same maturity as me!(15!) i cant stand goij g out with lads a year or in some cases 2 years older than me!they are sooo immature!
    Agreed, but added comment: in general cases that's true. But don't forget exceptions. Men, in general, most of them anyway, are immature. There's a very simple reason for that. Basically because the majority are meant to die before they mature. If we are not living in a civilised world, then they would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    i can't stand going out with girls in my yr. they're too immature, apart from this one girl that i used to go out with. she was gorgeous..shame it wasn't to be
    same with lads in my year!but in another way im only 15 and why do i want a serious relationship its not like its going to last!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    it wud be rude to eat whilst you're on stage..
    aww,yes it would be rude. But get drinks, we dont provide anything!

ReputationRep:
    So then. What is the general opinion of a 22yr old man dating a 35yr old woman who already has a couple of kids?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    So then. What is the general opinion of a 22yr old man dating a 35yr old woman who already has a couple of kids?
    True love=Go for it

Just for a shag=get lost

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    True love=Go for it

Just for a shag=get lost
    Really? That is most kind of you to say. Very people think it should be allowed around here. Yet, what about true love being with someone more in their own age bracket?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    True love=Go for it

Just for a shag=get lost
    Or would this be a case of 'love conquers all' or even 'love knows no bounds'??

ReputationRep:
    Depends. If you are for a shag, then really that is very low. But if you have found your true love then sure, there is nothing to stop you. If it is true love that is, and not for alterior reasons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    a good question is how much older would people go for boyfriends/girlfriends. all i hear abot is 18 year old girls with 36 year olds....etc
    I haven't got a set upper limit, but it's not like I've had to choose yet - they're hardly falling at my feet. I could go up to about 10 years older I guess, if I had the chance - much more and it might be weird, although it can work. When my friend was 16 she was shagging a 33 year old (that's shagging, not going out with) - that was odd.

ReputationRep:
    My friend is dating a 39yr old she is 25 and they get on fine.

I would prob date a 19yr old if I thought they were mature and my age range would prob go up to about 35. It really does depend on the individual some are young at heart and some people are born more mature. I'm 23 BTW

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I haven't got a set upper limit, but it's not like I've had to choose yet - they're hardly falling at my feet. I could go up to about 10 years older I guess, if I had the chance - much more and it might be weird, although it can work. When my friend was 16 she was shagging a 33 year old (that's shagging, not going out with) - that was odd.
    Can't say I agree with the whole concept of just 'shagging' someone with a 10+ year age gap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)

I would prob date a 19yr old if I thought they were mature and my age range would prob go up to about 35. It really does depend on the individual some are young at heart and some people are born more mature. I'm 23 BTW
    Are you a member of the GOT?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)

Well said viviki. I really am impressed by the maturity some members of this forum exhibit. namely 2776, viviki, Helenia and a few others. *applauds*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Well said viviki. I really am impressed by the maturity some members of this forum exhibit. namely 2776, viviki, Helenia and a few others. *applauds*
    *takes a bow*

Can I have some rep?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    *takes a bow*

Can I have some rep?
    Grr, I only clicked on the little rep. giver thing once, and I'm all out of rep to give. Mods... reckon you can give us a little more slack?

"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Grr, I only clicked on the little rep. giver thing once, and I'm all out of rep to give. Mods... reckon you can give us a little more slack?

"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."
    No problem, its the thought that counts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    No problem, its the thought that counts.
    Been meaning to shout ya for a while now, leave it with me. Just don't put up any long irritating posts like that 'caz' character

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Been meaning to shout ya for a while now, leave it with me. Just don't put up any long irritating posts like that 'caz' character
    Dont worry, not planning to. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Dont worry, not planning to. lol
    Thats the spirit lol

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.