Turn on thread page Beta

Exercises to do at home? watch

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know of any Exercises, which can be done at home? Without using any equipment. I’m in major need of some toning up, and as I’m very short of cash at the moment, I can’t really afford a gym.

Thank you xxx

ReputationRep:
    push up's, sit ups, stretching, and endurance tests. I used to have a web address for a website that lists exercises, just search and browse. You want exercises that develop ure back, abdomen, chest,arms and leg muscles. =]

ReputationRep:
    I like the one where you lay on your side and you lift a leg up sideways straight up, and bounce it say 20 times, then hold it in the air, then repeat this but higher up, and then change legs.

Umm.. i don't know, i use the Ministry of Sound Beach Body Pump It Up workout DVD. If i think of any more, i'll let you know.

ReputationRep:
    Skipping. I'm sure you can afford a short length of rope.

ReputationRep:
    www.bodybuilding.com has loads of excercises to do without weights.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/index.html
    It's somewhere on there, just choose which body part, type of equiptment (none) and then bos your uncle

ReputationRep:
    dips (wide and narrow grip (chest and tri)) - corner of work surface, chairs.
    push-ups (wide/medium/narrow (change grip too ie. hands 'in', hands 'out' and normal grip))
    body weight squats
    lunges
    one legged squats
    calf raises
    burpees
    running
    core exercises (plank, sit-ups, crunches, v-ups etc.)
    pullups (using loft hatch or alternative place)

ReputationRep:
    I have a dance workout DVD that I use.
    Sounds like a bad idea but I actually end up sweating a lot every time I finish.

ReputationRep:
    Sit on a sofa and stretch for the remote. Well, that's me anyway!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 26, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.