Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Have they got colour vision?

ReputationRep:
    i don't think so, i'd be suprised if they had vision. Did u sit the AQA synoptic paper last friday?

ReputationRep:
    yep I did

ReputationRep:
    I think they can only distinguish between light and dark

ReputationRep:
    Is it not to do with different colours absorbance of heat, and the maggots preference to temperature?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe but I do not think there is realy such a diference in temperature of different regions of same cardboard painted into various colours.

ReputationRep:
    didn't think they mentioned 'cardboard'

ReputationRep:
    I do not rember the question well. But what was the cirlce made from? Even if it was made from plastic or metal I do not think it make that much difference. I had maggots questions anyway. Thinking about magots is disgusting enogh without having to applay biology knowledge to them under exam conditions lol.

ReputationRep:
    Thinking about magots is disgusting enogh without having to applay biology knowledge to them under exam conditions lol.
    I concur with that.
    I hate maggots anyway but a friend of mine happened to smash a beaker of them on the floor earlier this year :eek:
    Even thinking about it is enough to make me shudder!

ReputationRep:
    It made me shudder to. Maggots are the only thing that realy disgust me brrr.

ReputationRep:
    maggots show negative phototaxis (that's moving away from light for all you non bio-8 options) so that's what I wrote about the reflected light but could be wrong, seeing as though only module 8 knows about the maggots having negative phototaxis!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.