Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shuvle)
    what about a ford ka people?!?!
    They are still quite expensive for what you get and the Ka is apparently going to be reshaped soon which will devalue the old shapes a lot. I had a ka and they're ok-they're a girls car to be fair.

ReputationRep:
    Older, Classic Small Cars appreciate in value, have character and some you don't even have to tax

Look into it, but if your not into repairs, or paying for them, don't

ReputationRep:
    I'm telling you, you cant really go wrong with an old mini, they're stylish and you will lose no dpreciation on them. Get a 1.2 sport version and you'll lhave tonnes of fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seamen Staines)
    I'm telling you, you cant really go wrong with an old mini, they're stylish and you will lose no dpreciation on them. Get a 1.2 sport version and you'll lhave tonnes of fun
    I've always been weary of minis. If you get into an accident your pretty ****ed to be fair.

ReputationRep:
    Toyota Corolla GT Coupe (AE86)
    search AE86 in google

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.