The Student Room Group

Did you know that men can feel pregnant???

It is true!!!! According to the research that Russians did, men whose women are pregnant,can have the same sympthoms of pregnancy (but just if he is strongly in love with this woman) it happens, coz during the couple kiss smth speacial thats has info about her pregnancy transfers to a men, and so men can feel sick, can be depressed and all other stuff like a pregnant woman has!!! But men cant just have a baby inside lol :smile:
and according to that research it is more difficult for a man to get out from a "pregnancy" depresion for a man, for a woman it is easely :cool:

Scroll to see replies

Curley in Corination Street had it :wink:
Reply 2
Yes, I think it's also called 'sympathy syptoms' or something! Well, why should the woman go through it all alone....why can't all men have it! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 3
Saree
Yes, I think it's also called 'sympathy syptoms' or something! Well, why should the woman go through it all alone....why can't all men have it! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

NEVERRRRRR!!!! Your designed to carry babies and to go through the pregnancy experience, us men aren't!!! THANK GOD FOR THAT! :adore: hehe
Reply 4
Well, this is like that, women were born to be pregnant, have periods, feel all this pain during pregnancy, then take care about a family and stuff. and what men do then???? what??? men just go around and **** (pardon me) all women they see. They just enjoy life! Accept love from girls and thats all.
Men do not understand that women are stronger but at the same time we need to be protected and cuddled...we need love and attention...and what we get? just pain sometimes... :frown:
did you know that students go through the pregnancy experience? they feel both sickness and depression through the months waiting in agonised suspense for their results to come through... thankfully, though, they don't have a baby at the end of it...
Reply 6
CherryGarcia
Well, this is like that, women were born to be pregnant, have periods, feel all this pain during pregnancy, then take care about a family and stuff. and what men do then???? what??? men just go around and **** (pardon me) all women they see. They just enjoy life! Accept love from girls and thats all.
Men do not understand that women are stronger but at the same time we need to be protected and cuddled...we need love and attention...and what we get? just pain sometimes... :frown:

Yup Love and attention indeed, and also you must admit you woman love getting ****ed (pardon me) by our love swords! :wink:

Also men are stronger as they always keep things bottle up, where as woman don't and they just talk about their problems non stop!!!
Reply 7
:rofl:

This is a complain thread

it's what girls do :rolleyes:
Reply 8
sqa7

Indeed :dito: :rofl:
lesser weevil
did you know that students go through the pregnancy experience? they feel both sickness and depression through the months waiting in agonised suspense for their results to come through... thankfully, though, they don't have a baby at the end of it...

well a few unlucky sods might

Tho thats what you get for using sex to relieve stress

Ignore me,...i make no sense...at all
Reply 10
Flukey
NEVERRRRRR!!!! Your designed to carry babies and to go through the pregnancy experience, us men aren't!!! THANK GOD FOR THAT! :adore: hehe

Lol! :puke:
Flukey
Indeed :dito: :rofl:

If you had to squeeze something the size of a melon out of your ass, or bleed monthly...you'd moan too!
sqa7

really? all girls?
Reply 13
xXMessedUpXx
If you had to squeeze something the size of a melon out of your ass, or bleed monthly...you'd moan too!

We saw a video in Biology in my GCSE year about this woman giving birth and the images still haunt me to this day :eek: ! I personally canNOT imagine going through the whole process myself!

And btw, girls apparently have a higher threshold for pain than guys :rolleyes:
Reply 14
xXMessedUpXx

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Listen up guys.. she's right!! :biggrin:
Reply 15
lesser weevil
really? all girls?

I read somewhere that whining is necessary for a girl's mental health :biggrin:
Reply 16
ChocoVet
I personally canNOT imagine going through the whole process myself!

OMG Me either!! Plus I have small hips like my mother & grandmother.. meaning I'll most likely have to have a c-section just like they did! :eek: Like I really want to get sliced open and have a scar (sarcasm)!! I suppose the end result will be totally worth it though. :love:
Reply 17
ChocoVet

Really? LMAO! I never whine!! I always look on the bright side of everything....except.....periods.....babies.... and pregnancy........... :biggrin:
ChocoVet

really....... well, I should tell that to my parents... :biggrin:
Reply 19
ChocoVet

Finally, an excuse!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending