Turn on thread page Beta

Did you know that men can feel pregnant??? watch

ReputationRep:
    It is true!!!! According to the research that Russians did, men whose women are pregnant,can have the same sympthoms of pregnancy (but just if he is strongly in love with this woman) it happens, coz during the couple kiss smth speacial thats has info about her pregnancy transfers to a men, and so men can feel sick, can be depressed and all other stuff like a pregnant woman has!!! But men cant just have a baby inside lol
    and according to that research it is more difficult for a man to get out from a "pregnancy" depresion for a man, for a woman it is easely :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Curley in Corination Street had it

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I think it's also called 'sympathy syptoms' or something! Well, why should the woman go through it all alone....why can't all men have it!

(Original post by Saree)
    Yes, I think it's also called 'sympathy syptoms' or something! Well, why should the woman go through it all alone....why can't all men have it!
    NEVERRRRRR!!!! Your designed to carry babies and to go through the pregnancy experience, us men aren't!!! THANK GOD FOR THAT! :adore: hehe

ReputationRep:
    Well, this is like that, women were born to be pregnant, have periods, feel all this pain during pregnancy, then take care about a family and stuff. and what men do then???? what??? men just go around and **** (pardon me) all women they see. They just enjoy life! Accept love from girls and thats all.
    Men do not understand that women are stronger but at the same time we need to be protected and cuddled...we need love and attention...and what we get? just pain sometimes...

ReputationRep:
    did you know that students go through the pregnancy experience? they feel both sickness and depression through the months waiting in agonised suspense for their results to come through... thankfully, though, they don't have a baby at the end of it...

(Original post by CherryGarcia)
    Well, this is like that, women were born to be pregnant, have periods, feel all this pain during pregnancy, then take care about a family and stuff. and what men do then???? what??? men just go around and **** (pardon me) all women they see. They just enjoy life! Accept love from girls and thats all.
    Men do not understand that women are stronger but at the same time we need to be protected and cuddled...we need love and attention...and what we get? just pain sometimes...
    Yup Love and attention indeed, and also you must admit you woman love getting ****ed (pardon me) by our love swords!

Also men are stronger as they always keep things bottle up, where as woman don't and they just talk about their problems non stop!!!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

This is a complain thread

it's what girls do :rolleyes:

(Original post by sqa7)

Indeed :dito: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lesser weevil)
    did you know that students go through the pregnancy experience? they feel both sickness and depression through the months waiting in agonised suspense for their results to come through... thankfully, though, they don't have a baby at the end of it...
    well a few unlucky sods might

Tho thats what you get for using sex to relieve stress

Ignore me,...i make no sense...at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    NEVERRRRRR!!!! Your designed to carry babies and to go through the pregnancy experience, us men aren't!!! THANK GOD FOR THAT! :adore: hehe
    Lol! :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    Indeed :dito: :rofl:
    If you had to squeeze something the size of a melon out of your ass, or bleed monthly...you'd moan too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sqa7)

really? all girls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXMessedUpXx)
    If you had to squeeze something the size of a melon out of your ass, or bleed monthly...you'd moan too!
    We saw a video in Biology in my GCSE year about this woman giving birth and the images still haunt me to this day :eek: ! I personally canNOT imagine going through the whole process myself!

And btw, girls apparently have a higher threshold for pain than guys :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXMessedUpXx)
    :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Listen up guys.. she's right!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lesser weevil)
    really? all girls?
    I read somewhere that whining is necessary for a girl's mental health

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoVet)
    I personally canNOT imagine going through the whole process myself!
    OMG Me either!! Plus I have small hips like my mother & grandmother.. meaning I'll most likely have to have a c-section just like they did! :eek: Like I really want to get sliced open and have a scar (sarcasm)!! I suppose the end result will be totally worth it though. :love:

ReputationRep:
    Really? LMAO! I never whine!! I always look on the bright side of everything....except.....periods .....babies.... and pregnancy...........

ReputationRep:
    really....... well, I should tell that to my parents...

ReputationRep:
    Finally, an excuse!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2005
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.