The Student Room Group
Reply 1
jinsisi
I will study A-level next year,and the school teacher told me to decide my A-level choices before next month.

I want to study law in the university,which one of the 2 do you think is better?

My other 3 subjects are:Maths,Physics,Economics.

Thank you for your precious time.

politics
Reply 2
yeh i agreee politics. further maths is generally better for people going into sciences
Reply 3
Thank you.:smile:
I love Politics and Government but I am very good at both Maths and Further Maths.
So I can't make a choice between them.
Reply 4
jinsisi
I will study A-level next year,and the school teacher told me to decide my A-level choices before next month.

I want to study law in the university,which one of the 2 do you think is better?

My other 3 subjects are:Maths,Physics,Economics.

Thank you for your precious time.

Furthermaths is Harder ! alot more work than Politics....But i'd still take it even if u wanna do law.
Unis just want traditional subjects for law they don't specify anything. But if someoen does further maths and gets an A at it.....it shows that he's an able student.
I know politics is more related to law than further maths but thats what i would ve done if i were u.
Reply 5
HamaL
Furthermaths is Harder ! alot more work than Politics....But i'd still take it even if u wanna do law.
Unis just want traditional subjects for law they don't specify anything. But if someoen does further maths and gets an A at it.....it shows that he's an able student.
I know politics is more related to law than further maths but thats what i would ve done if i were u.

Thank you.
Do the teachers in oxbridge think the student who have an A in further maths an able student too?
I think further maths is much easier than PG for me.(I am a Chinese.)But I really like PG.

Latest