Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    and nothing like losing all credibilty and direction by teaming up with Blue.

He might as well have done a song with the Crazy Frog. :p: .

ReputationRep:
    tupac is famous for what? rapping about hoes and *****es wow the talent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    That statement right there shows how much you know about 2pac. Anyone who thinks that is what he was about obviosuly doesn't know much about him or urban music. And you should know something about someone or at least have listened to his lyrics before judging. I guess it can't be helped, there are always gonna be people who hear 'rapper' and automatically think hoes and *****es. :reddy: :rock: :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    most people I know that adore him adore him for the same reason another big group of my friends adore Kurt Cobain.

Simply enouh they died, and are therefore Legends. Yes I will admit one had talent, I think its obvious which..He probably washed more than the other too..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kalibantre)
    most people I know that adore him adore him for the same reason another big group of my friends adore Kurt Cobain.

Simply enouh they died, and are therefore Legends. Yes I will admit one had talent, I think its obvious which..He probably washed more than the other too..
    But if 2pac had left crap songs no one would remember him, no one would be bothered to go over his unrealeased material after his death and no one would commit artistic suicide by featuring on them.

ReputationRep:
    I'll just have to deal with the fact that some people aren't very open to alternative forms of expression which cross their very strict and pig-ignorant boundaries and therefore might never appreciate some other great artists. And I can't help thinking the fact he was black might have something to do with it. Oh well.
    Back to crazy frog being displaced....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    Yeah, he's black so thats all he talks about :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh, the adorable froggie with its organs hanging out. :rolleyes: I don't know much about 2pac.. although guys at my school had a discussion once if he was dead or alive. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Da_Bomb)
    That Crazy Frog track is diabolical! It's amazing how many people have actually gone out & bought it. But at least it's not number 1 any more.

Pretty suprised that Stereophonics only came in at number 13, though.
    It's beyond diabolical. That used to be my favourite word! Dont ask.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda)
    Ahhh, the adorable froggie with its organs hanging out. :rolleyes: I don't know much about 2pac.. although guys at my school had a discussion once if he was dead or alive. :confused:
    And what is even more stupid, they bother blocking his organs out with a black sqaure, why dont they just take it off. So f*****g stupid

ReputationRep:
    oh yes def good news ghetto gospel is so much better than crazy frog
    i did actually like the ring tone when it was first out but now im just sick of it serious case of over kill

ReputationRep:
    Hardly what I'd consider good news. If coldplay had managed to knock the frog off top spot I'd be ecstatic, however Tupac... not my cup of tea at all. IMHO you cant say crap without saying rap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Hardly what I'd consider good news. If coldplay had managed to knock the frog off top spot I'd be ecstatic, however Tupac... not my cup of tea at all. IMHO you cant say crap without saying rap.
    Seconded - ok it does at least pretend to be music but still. We as a British population have a laughable taste of music when it comes to the charts :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Tupac isn't dead! He's sitting on his private island!

members.aol.com/subseven/tupac.html
    www.nbrid.net/forums/about2629-0.html
    http://www.illmuzik.com/forums/archi...hp/t-5692.html
    http://www.wirenot.net/X/Stories/Gho...isntdead.shtml
    http://www.reason.com/hitandrun/2003...till_not.shtml

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    oh thank god the people of britain have come to their senses

ReputationRep:
    what you on about come to their senses, the dam thing still reached number 2. Who buys that s*** anyway?

ReputationRep:
    One of the new mods on here does

ReputationRep:
    Nah, rap isn't my thing either but Ghetto Gospel is a good track. Anything's better than Crazy Frog.

The singles chart will never be a good indiscation of what people are listening to though, because most people who are actually serious about music download singles and buy albums. The album chart is a better indication of what people are listening to.

ReputationRep:
    You can't say manslaughter without saying laughter either :rolleyes:

Just because it's not your cup of tea that doesn't mean it's a bad song. I'm not a huge Beatles fan but I can appriciate that they were/are really good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    One of the new mods on here does
    ***cough cough
    I didn't buy it. :aetsch:
    I got it cos I liked the Axel F tune.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.