The Student Room Group

(oral) - For the guys !

does anyone else suffer from pain while receiving oral sex ?
i do to the point where i have to stop, doing other things is fine (sure u know what i mean) its just the actual sucking, the head really hurts.
its nothing to do with teeth etc and its not everytime just quite often (do u think if u cum then have it again too soon that makes it hurt??)
btw being gay isnt really relevant so.........behave !

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Perhaps the fellator shouldn't suck quite so hard..?
Reply 2
its happened with a range of guys and with the same guy sometimes it does sometimes it doesnt
eeeeeeeeeek i am a freek
lol
Reply 3
Sounds like a vacuum rather than what should be happening! Just don't suck so hard maybe?
Reply 4
Sounds strange to me.
Is it possible that you are just feeling stressed at the time. I dont entirely feel comfortable posting what I am about to, so ill PM it to you, as i dont want people I know reading it!
Reply 5
Maybe the guys you've been with just have bad ...erm lets see.....technique
Or are sucking too hard
Reply 6
nope, not during sex or hand moveMENTS
its only oral
Reply 7
trixx
Maybe the guys you've been with just have bad ...erm lets see.....technique
Or are sucking too hard

Little to do with technique, more to do with the guy and onaed, yes it's quite common to be sensitive there. The opposite would be more worrying. Some guys can't come from oral. We're all different...
onaed
does anyone else suffer from pain while receiving oral sex ?
i do to the point where i have to stop, doing other things is fine (sure u know what i mean) its just the actual sucking, the head really hurts.
its nothing to do with teeth etc and its not everytime just quite often (do u think if u cum then have it again too soon that makes it hurt??)
btw being gay isnt really relevant so.........behave !

if they concentrate sucking/licking overly on the glans (tip) of the penis it may be too sensitive, and that over sensitivity may be translated as pain...
Reply 9
I think its oversensitivity. I personally don't like receiving oral, it's my least favourite sexual activity, I find myself just waiting for them to stop :p:
foolfarian
if they concentrate sucking/licking overly on the glans (tip) of the penis it may be too sensitive, and that over sensitivity may be translated as pain...

It's all about how they treat the foreskin too.

Not long ago, a friend was totally drunk in a club and he was shouting "I can't come when I get head. Do you guys have that problem?"... very embarassing.
Reply 11
SamTheMan
Not long ago, a friend was totally drunk in a club and he was shouting "I can't come when I get head. Do you guys have that problem?"... very embarassing.

Does he know he was shouting that about? Or has everyone kept that a secret from him?!?
Out of curiosity, did anyone answer him?
deej2
Does he know he was shouting that about? Or has everyone kept that a secret from him?!?
Out of curiosity, did anyone answer him?

Um I don't think I reminded him and I preferred to ignore him :eek:
What was scary was all the girls turning round to listen.
Reply 13
veryjammy
I think its oversensitivity. I personally don't like receiving oral, it's my least favourite sexual activity, I find myself just waiting for them to stop :p:

same as me, i can very rarly cum as a result and i just think come on lol
but if they enjoy u gotta let me try !
Reply 14
Surely all forms of sex should be only undertaken if both parties enjoy it!
But, who am I to comment?
Reply 15
a friend of mine experienced the same problem i think it might be becasue theres too much tme focused on the head and not enough stimulation of other areas of the penii
It's just too much concentration on one spot :smile: it's like when you rub your arms on once place it gets hot and the foreskin is very sensitive so yes of course it hurts. Too much pressure = not good. :p: And don't worry about the not cumming then either. Maybe let him concentrate on more than 1 area? Not all guys like it the same I don't think he'll be offended.
varied technique works wonders. in nearly all aspects of sexual activity. dont just keep banging away at the same thing. it won't work..

you're just a wee bit sensitive I guess. my guy cannot and i mean CANNOT stand having his periium (sp?) touched. it makes him feel like he's gonna throw up. just the way some people are.
Having oral sex with a thirsty person results into a painful penis..
Reply 19
Hoho, this thread reminds me of an old quote:
"No officer with false teeth should attempt oral sex in zero gravity." A small amount of respect will be given to those who know where that comes from.

Anyway, sorry, can't help you there mate. I love having me old John Thomas munched.

Latest

Trending

Trending