Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Please red

This is a nice idea...Just got the whole pack from keble this morning and I'm a bit scared about the whole thing :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    Well I am in to study PPE at Merton. The whole university thing is a joke.
    Wha?

ReputationRep:
    add me...Whoo!
    adrian
    chemistry
    hertford

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Just wondering if I can still be added to the list?

I now know im going to be a Geographer at Keble.

I also sympathise with a fellow Kebleite (?!) that the pack sent this morning was very scary! I've been working through it all day.

This list is a good idea btw - it might help the first day nerves - a problem shared and everything! Id be happy to for any one to contact me on below address.

Thanks,
    Daniel
    [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    i made my offer, make me red! ooooo and while ur at it change my name to "Muz"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K'uin K'ra)
    Woo! Congratulations to all you mansfielders out there! Just a further bit of evidence that we rock. :party:

We certainly rock more than lincoln (and you know it, Chloé!) :p: :bike:
    Um....yeah because all the cool "rockers" spend their time on TSR :rolleyes: :p: pff.....all the Lincolnites are too cool for spending their holidays on internet forums (except myself, who is certainly uncool and boring! :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    Wahey nice to see a couple of Lincolnites on the list. I've just left but I'll probably be back in some time this year. Lincoln really needed a rock scene, maybe one of the newbies could start a NonClassicalMusicSoc. I have no idea whether it rocks more or less than Mansfield, all anyone told me about Mansfield was a lack of ethernet connections in the rooms :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Hi, can you change my name to red please? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cauchy)
    Wahey nice to see a couple of Lincolnites on the list. I've just left but I'll probably be back in some time this year. Lincoln really needed a rock scene, maybe one of the newbies could start a NonClassicalMusicSoc. I have no idea whether it rocks more or less than Mansfield, all anyone told me about Mansfield was a lack of ethernet connections in the rooms :confused:
    Oooo....who are you? PM me your identity incase we know each other.

ReputationRep:
    Mansfield does have ethernet connections in all college rooms as of October 2004, they were also very fast indeed.

ReputationRep:
    Add me and make me red. Mathematics, Somerville college.

ReputationRep:
    Just to let you know, I appealed my grades and I have now met my offer, so you can upgrade me from blue to red!

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    wooo congratulations! This must have been a tough long wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhatFreshHell?)
    Just to let you know, I appealed my grades and I have now met my offer, so you can upgrade me from blue to red!

Cheers
    Cool - it seemed a shame you being our only blue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RichE)
    Cool - it seemed a shame you being our only blue
    Seems a bit odd, given that Blue is a color commonly associated with Oxford, and red one usually with things like danger and anger, that blue doesn't mean an acceptance...

The list, however, is great, whatever colour the text.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yttrium)
    Seems a bit odd, given that Blue is a color commonly associated with Oxford, and red one usually with things like danger and anger, that blue doesn't mean an acceptance...

Thanks - maybe if light blue were equated with purgatory people would be happy :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    red one usually with things like danger and anger,
    ...and the republican party

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoraster)
    ...and the republican party
    what is the Democrat's colour?

ReputationRep:
    Blue!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yttrium)

Colours changed around by request (which makes a nonsense of most people's posts for me to red them) but I don't want angry, dangerous, Republican colours in my thread. :rolleyes:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Oxford
    All undergraduate colleges and departments Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.