Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs. Political)
    "It's not that i'm afraid to die, i just don't want to be there when it happens" - Woody Allen
    Quality! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1Michael)
    Quality! lol
    typical woody allen

ReputationRep:
    Knowledge is greater than faith

Everything in live is destiny(ALL BY ME ,isnt that amazing?)

ReputationRep:
    "Errrrrrmmmmm....." - George W. Bush

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OppressedMass)
    "Errrrrrmmmmm....." - George W. Bush
    That's the worst i've ever heard

ReputationRep:
    "Carry on like that and I'll moderate you" - Edders, to LPK

ReputationRep:
    I cried to dream again- Caliban, The Tempest

(edited)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rubysolstice)
    I cried to dream again- Caliban, 12th Night
    There was nobody in 12th Night called Caliban, Caliban was a character in the Tempest, i don't know which character you're thinking of buts its not Caliban.

ReputationRep:
    "The main reason people struggle financially is because they have spent years in school but learned nothing about money. The result is that people learn to work for money... but never learn to have money work for them."

-Robert T.Kiyosaki

ReputationRep:
    "Quantity has its own quality!"

ReputationRep:
    "In the end we remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our freinds" - Martin Luther King

"The joy is not in never falling, but rising everytime you fall" - Confucious

"Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them more" - Oscar Wilde

ReputationRep:
    Those who win never quit, those who quit never win, but those who never win and never quit are idiots.

ReputationRep:
    'A pupil repays a teacher badly, if one only remains a pupil'. - I don't know who said this, but I like it.

ReputationRep:
    "Trever Giles with the ball. He's as quick as a grey-hound. I bought a grey-hound off his da the other day he's very quick too. And its over the ball!" - Michil Ó Mhuireartaigh, Gaelic Football Commentator

ReputationRep:
    "Catching Chlamydia is like being hit over the head with a snooker ball in a sock. Silent but violent" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    "Time is never wasted, when you're wasted all the time"

"It's nice to be hard, but it's harder to be nice"

Peter: I'm looking for some toilet training books.
    Salesman: We have the popular 'everybody poops", or the less popular 'nobody poops but you'.
    Peter: Well, you see, we're catholic...
    Salesman: Ah, then you'll want 'you're a naughty, naughty boy, and that's concentrated evil coming out the back of you'.

"I require a window seat and an in-flight Happy Meal. BUT NO PICKLES. OH, GOD HELP YOU IF I FIND PICKLES." - Stewie, Family Guy.

"No sprinkles. For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you." - Stewie again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant93)
    There was nobody in 12th Night called Caliban, Caliban was a character in the Tempest, i don't know which character you're thinking of buts its not Caliban.
    Ugh ohmigosh yeh I mean The Tempest. Sorry I was thinking 12th Night cos I was just flicking through it.

ReputationRep:
    So out of the MERCY of Allah
    and the LAW, written in our nature
    We call an INDIVIDUAL, into existence
    And when that individual, I make, NO apologies
    for what I'm about to say - Minister Farrakhan

ReputationRep:
    Don: Hey, Napoleon. What did you do last summer again?
    Napoleon Dynamite: I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!
    Don: Did you shoot any?
    Napoleon Dynamite: Yes, like 50 of 'em! They kept trying to attack my cousins, what the heck would you do in a situation like that?
    Don: What kind of gun did you use?
    Napoleon Dynamite: A freakin' 12-gauge, what do you think?

ReputationRep:
    Napoleon Dynamite: You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.