Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Napoleon Dynamite: Stay home and eat all the freakin' chips, Kip.
    Kip: Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

ReputationRep:
    Mr. Orange: Fukk you! Fukk you! I'm fukking dying here! I'm fukking dying!

ReputationRep:
    Nice Guy Eddie: C'mon, throw in a buck!
    Mr. Pink: Uh-uh, I don't tip.
    Nice Guy Eddie: You don't tip?
    Mr. Pink: Nah, I don't believe in it.
    Nice Guy Eddie: You don't believe in tipping?
    Mr. Blue: You know what these chicks make? They make ****.
    Mr. Pink: Don't give me that. She don't make enough money that she can quit.
    Nice Guy Eddie: I don't even know a ****ing Jew who'd have the balls to say that. Let me get this straight: you don't ever tip?
    Mr. Pink: I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.
    Mr. Blue: Hey, our girl was nice.
    Mr. Pink: She was okay. She wasn't anything special.
    Mr. Blue: What's special? Take you in the back and suck your ****?
    Nice Guy Eddie: I'd go over twelve percent for that.

ReputationRep:
    Tommy DeVito: How am I funny, like a clown? What is so funny about me? What the FUKK is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny.
    Henry Hill: Get the fukk outta here, Tommy.
    Tommy DeVito: Ha ha. I almost had you.

ReputationRep:
    Tommy DeVito: He said, "No, you're gonna tell me something today, tough guy." I said, "All right, I'll tell you something: go fukk your mother."

ReputationRep:
    Tony Montana: I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

ReputationRep:
    Tony Montana: You wanna fukk with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!

ReputationRep:
    Tony Montana: I never fukked anybody over in my life didn't have it coming to them. You got that? All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand? That piece of shiit up there, I never liked him, I never trusted him. For all I know he had me set up and had my friend Angel Fernandez killed. But that's history. I'm here, he's not. Do you wanna go on with me, you say it. You don't, then you make a move.

ReputationRep:
    Frank Lopez: Elvira! Baby! Where've you been? It's 10:00 honey I'm starving!
    Elvira: You're always hungry, you should try starving.

ReputationRep:
    Will post more later.

ReputationRep:
    I think I might have posted on this thread before...unless it's a new thread?!

Anyway here are some from Charlie and the Chocolate Facotry, they made me laugh

BTW Willy Wonka says them all!

Mike Treavee asks who wants a beard, Willy Wonka says 'Well, beatniks for one, folk singers and motorbike riders. Y'know. All those hip, jazzy, super cool, neat, keen, and groovy cats. It's in the fridge, daddy-o! Are you hip to the jive? Can you dig what I'm layin' down? I knew that you could. Slide me some skin, soul brother!' then hold out his hand for a high 5 and Mike Teavee just looks at him! :rofl:

'I always thought a veruca was a type of wart you got on the bottom of your foot. Ha, ha.'

'Of course! How can you get whipped cream if you don't use whips?'

'Great...not spit it out'

'Hahaha...you're really weird'

But the BEST 2...

'Don't touch the squirrel's nuts...it'll make him go crazy!'

'Everything in this room is eatable...even I'm eatable, but that is called cannibalism my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies'

The last one is probably my favourite, its on my MSN name

ReputationRep:
    i was looking for such a thread i just LOVE collecting quotes and sayings! my walls are covered with them!! apart from those in my sig. these are some i like:

'believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if i have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense' - Lord Buddha

'when love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest peron in the world'

'sometimes you have to get to know someone really well to realise you're really strangers'

'you can always tell a real friend; when you make a fool of yourself, she doesn't feel you've done a permanent job'

'imagination is more important than knowledge'- albert einstein

' i wouldn't say i'm a heart throb, i just have a weird job' - Johnny Depp

'reach for the stars even if you have to stand on a cactus'

'dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.'

'a person who is nice to you but rude to the waiter is not a nice person'

'flirting is conversational chemistry'

'the reason i talk to myself is that i'm the only one whose answers i accept'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pheebs)
    this is kinda cool:
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. - Kurt Cobain
    i like this one.. i shall add it on to my wall!
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    "I'd rather be known for saying "thank you" than for saying "f*** off" - Eugene, Big Brother

ReputationRep:
    That quote impresses you?

(Original post by pheebs)
    this is kinda cool:
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. - Kurt Cobain
    kurt cobain:love: *takes note*

'if at first you don't succeed,try again.then give up.no sense being ridiculous about it'
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ability is what you're capable of doing... Motivation determines what you do... Attitude determines how well you do it.

ReputationRep:
    "All I have in this world is my balls, and my word and I don't break em for no one." - Tony Montana

"Gimme your wallet. Now, you might know who we are, but we KNOW
    who you are. Understand?" Jimmy Conway

"As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster." Hnery Hill

ReputationRep:
    "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong."

Oscar Wilde

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.