The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wtf

Why on earth was the police called in the first place? Since when is it the police's duty to encourage kids to take a shower?
Parents everywhere will be threatening their kids... "If you don't get in the shower, the police will come and taser you!"

Unlike the fairy tales of monsters eating you, this actually has some basis in fact :s-smilie:
I completely agree with the father - if you can't control a 10 year old girl without having to use tasers, then you shouldn't be a police officer at all. I assumed the police were trained in both non-weapon and weapon scenarios. :erm:
thunder_chunky
Not allowed to do that at all these days.
Probably considered abuse.

Somewhat ironic that a smacked bottom is probably considered abuse, yet shooting God knows how many volts of electricity through a child is not...
Hugh-Jackman
this is a funny taser video, he's tiny as well. I can only hope it was a breezy autumn day and the sun had come out for his sake.

http://vimeo.com/4273363

Bloody hell! That was as funny as it was disturbing.

Edit: The actual tasering was a bit sad but the comments were great. And the title.
Reply 45
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa
No video? :frown:

He probably stopped breathing and the officers used their tasers as a defibulator(sp) and saved his life. They're heroes in every sense of the word. The vegetable should be thankful.
Reue
Why are the police being called in the first place? The girl was not commiting a crime by refusing to take a shower.

It happens more often than you think.

I've seen parents call the ambulance for children having temper tantrums, and bringing them to the emergency room.

To the OP, he should lose his badge. Oh, and of course it's in Arkansas...crazy state.
'She doesn't deserve to be treated like a dog. She's not a tiger." Local Mayor Vernon McDaniel'

Tiger=Dog??

Animal Fail.
<duelling banjoes > only in america

however in terms of the use of force tasers will increasingly come before baton strikes and open hand techniques
Not bothered about the little girl, but if a police officer cannot restrain a 10 year old girl without resorting to a taser I think he is in the wrong job. What is he going to do when a real criminal kicks off at him?
Cesare Borgia
Not bothered about the little girl, but if a police officer cannot restrain a 10 year old girl without resorting to a taser I think he is in the wrong job. What is he going to do when a real criminal kicks off at him?

Tase him?
Installation
Tase him?

Well if the criminal suprises him or something and they end up grappling, if he can't overpower a ten year old girl...
Reply 54
The girl doesnt have a shower and her mum calls the police??
The police come and use a taser??
The girl is going to face disorderly conduct charges??

:eek2:

whats the world coming to
Reply 55
She'll be showering regularly now.
geetar
'Police Chief Jim Noggle' has to be the best name and title ever.

I see nothing wrong with it. Its true, forcing her into cuffs could easily snap her arm or leg as she resists it. Much better to give her a little stun. Nothing wrong by the policeman.

However, any mother that CALLS THE POLICE, to arrest their 10 year old daughter must be a joke of a mother.
Just needed a smacked arse by the sounds of it.
Reply 58
I think the worst part is that the girl's actually facing charges for all this.
Dumdedoobie
My God. What an awful mother.

:ditto:

Latest

Trending

Trending