Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey y'all
    this thread's a little less risque than the first time sex one but still fun. i mean, who doesn't have a sweet/ embarrassing/ funny first kiss story?! so basically share those cute moments with everyone on tsr. my first kiss was when i was 12 at a school disco. the boy, who was a whole year older than me (which made me v cool to all my friends) told me he liked my accent and asked me if he could kiss me. awww!
    xx pheebs xx

ReputationRep:
    My first kiss happened a couple of months ago, sad I know, I was lying on the floor at a party, and talking to a couple of guys I met, when they started asking about my first kiss, I confessed I hadn't had it yet. One of them said "i can fix" that kissed me. Then the other one kissed me. The first went to the bathroom and I continued kissing the second.

ReputationRep:
    mine was at the age of 14, lol. We were at an ice-rink, and my boyfriend of 10 days (which later turned out to b a boyfriend of 2 years) kissed me by the rink. Romantic setting but it was awful cos it was like sum sorta washing machine haha.

ReputationRep:
    I was 10 and i wish it'd never happened - nice eh?
    Didn't kiss anybody again til I was 13 and less traumatised!!
    That was reasonable.... very enthusiastic guy :p: Didn't do badly for my reputation :p:
    Didn't learn to really enjoy it til I was 14 and kissed the guy i'm now with (don't worry i went out with another 2 guys for a combined total of 2 years 5 months in between... but then I got back with Phil hehe )

ReputationRep:
    My first kiss was so awquard and horrible, glad its got better since then :p:

ReputationRep:
    i was 14, at a party where everyone was sooo much older than me...he was 19 and i fancied the hell out of him..he apparently thought i was 17 and asked me out a little while later.. and it was only after we'd been going out for a few weeks that he found out i was 14. I didn't lie, i just didn't realise he thought i was older. Didn't stop him from doing stuff with me though.

thinking back...eeew.

ReputationRep:
    i was 15. and wish i punched him in the mouth insted hehehe

ah well

ReputationRep:
    drunken in corsets, knickers, heels, with a girl on the side of a main road in broad daylight. We were waving i think, but that was quite embarrasing. So we used our hands to pretend we were kissing, then i said "why don't we just do it properly" and.. yeh, not how i expected, she was a very enthusiastic kisser. Then we ran inside and she helpfully announces it to everyone, and they're like "nnooooooo waaayyy", so we were like, "fine we'll do it again" :rolleyes: and so once we'd stopped giggling we pulled with everyone watching us. That night my best mate launched herself on me too coz she didn't wanna be left out. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    my fist kiss was not until i was 19 - a few days into my relationship with my boyfriend who i've now been going out with for 8 months. it took us a couple of days aafter I asked him out to have our firdt kiss and we were both a bit crap to be honest. We're a whole lot better now!

ReputationRep:
    When i was 12 or 13 at a school disco, it really was terrible, its a whole lot better now!!

ReputationRep:
    hey you cant miss out the first kisses with new boyfriends (which may not be your first ever kiss) i dont think you can ever beat that first kiss that starts it all off!! they have to be perfect lol. not that im picky lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soapysudds1)
    hey you cant miss out the first kisses with new boyfriends (which may not be your first ever kiss) i dont think you can ever beat that first kiss that starts it all off!! they have to be perfect lol. not that im picky lol
    What if it wasn't a kiss that started it? my boyf and i had been together a few days before we kissed!

Some friends locked my first boyfriend and I in a room and wouldn't let us out till we kissed.. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    well i bet the first time you kissed him was really special and memorable. i dont think theres anything more exciting than a first kiss with a new boyfriend but then again i may just be a sad romantic

well i bet the first time you kissed him was really special and memorable. i dont think theres anything more exciting than a first kiss with a new boyfriend but then again i may just be a sad romantic
    This one was awful. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL...

I wish that I could erase the memory from my mind forever!!!

ReputationRep:
    omg! id hate that. i like mine to be natural, not planned but romantic and perfect like in the old movies lol

ReputationRep:
    omg! id hate that. i like mine to be natural, not planned but romantic and perfect like in the old movies lol
    oh, all my kisses have been when i was wasted and with girls

ReputationRep:
    my first kiss was when i was 10... wellp childish kiss but that was lips to lips anywayabout 5 seconds.. just a simple smooch.. dunno if that was mean for something or what... hmmm, my next proper kiss was at 16, that was when my gf was goin somewhere else, and that was teh end of our relationship =[

ReputationRep:
    eww were they with strangers? i think i should go back about 40 years so i can have all the full blown romance stuff lol. i no everyones different but i dont get the appeal of kissing a random bloke ill never see again when im hammered. id rather dance!

ReputationRep:
    eww were they with strangers? i think i should go back about 40 years so i can have all the full blown romance stuff lol. i no everyones different but i dont get the appeal of kissing a random bloke ill never see again when im hammered. id rather dance!
    no mine were with friends who were girls

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.