Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soapysudds1)
    omg! id hate that. i like mine to be natural, not planned but romantic and perfect like in the old movies lol
    Sophia, I remember your first Gary kiss. You made me go and ask him if he had chewing gum that you could borrow 'cuz you wanted to kiss him. No, not planned at all! Hehe. You two are so cute *rolls eyes*.

ReputationRep:
    well i bet the first time you kissed him was really special and memorable. i dont think theres anything more exciting than a first kiss with a new boyfriend but then again i may just be a sad romantic
    Yep have to agree there
    I went out with my current boyfriend when I was 14 - only a few days before summer hols and then we came back and everything was different
    So we only kissed once - he was very VERY shy about it, but.... WOW
    That kiss still stayed in my mind as the best first kiss i'd ever had for 4 years.... until we did it again :p: Right before last Xmas just lying on the sofa giggling at the CRAP movie we were watching and getting closer and closer and saying hehe this could look really dodgy and then.... wow

*comes over all giggly*

Not neccessarily the best kisser i've been with - but DEFINITELY the best FIRST kisser i've been with :p:

ReputationRep:
    yeh but u dnt wanna stink wen ur kissing someone so maybe a little preperation is needed, but you dont want a big staged smooch it just spoils all the fun! cant beat a natural unexpected kiss (just as long as its with someone you want and not some dodge bloke)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by broweyedgirl)
    My first kiss happened a couple of months ago, sad I know, I was lying on the floor at a party, and talking to a couple of guys I met, when they started asking about my first kiss, I confessed I hadn't had it yet. One of them said "i can fix" that kissed me. Then the other one kissed me. The first went to the bathroom and I continued kissing the second.
    To be honest, that dosen't sound like the kind of think that'd turn me on. - It seems a bit "unromantic". Did you enjoy it? best wishes

ReputationRep:
    yeh but u dnt wanna stink wen ur kissing someone so maybe a little preperation is needed, but you dont want a big staged smooch it just spoils all the fun! cant beat a natural unexpected kiss (just as long as its with someone you want and not some dodge bloke)
    Or some dodgy girl, in the beach, with prospective boyfriend watching... shoot me now!

ReputationRep:
    i was at a friend's birthday party and everyone was being boring so I started drinking and then dancing on the table and I dragged a guy up on the table with me, cause I didn't want to dance alone. At first he was all shy about making a fool of himself (i was drunk, maybe he wasn't dunno), but in the end I got him to dance, lol. Then outside he kissed me and said he'd get in contact... course he didnt, lol.

ReputationRep:
    thts why i dnt bother cos u kiss someone they say theyll get in contact then they dont. loser boys! lol

ReputationRep:
    at the time i thought mine w\as the beginning of life... i was so happy! looking back now though, he was arubbish kisser!!!! have had much better!

ReputationRep:
    thts why i dnt bother cos u kiss someone they say theyll get in contact then they dont. loser boys! lol
    Just don't start me off on loser men... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I was 15 (if you exclude the "kissing" that goes on in primary school)... I'd been going out with the girl for about a week before it happened (I was too nervous to kiss before that! :p: ). We were lying down together and she just kissed me. Good thing she did or it could have taken forever for me to work up the courage! :rofl:

.... I haven't kissed since I broke up with her nearly 4 years ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    I was 15 (if you exclude the "kissing" that goes on in primary school)... I'd been going out with the girl for about a week before it happened (I was too nervous to kiss before that! :p: ). We were lying down together and she just kissed me. Good thing she did or it could have taken forever for me to work up the courage! :rofl:

.... I haven't kissed since I broke up with her nearly 4 years ago
    aww
    why not? dont tell me your too shy? dont be!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    aww
    why not? dont tell me your too shy? dont be!
    I'm not really... but it seems nobody wants to kiss me.

ReputationRep:
    one word: alcohol.

ReputationRep:
    I was 12 or 13 playing spin the bottle. :p: I had to kiss this guy in front of about 10 friends (including his girlfriend!) :eek: It was absolutely horrible, I hated it....erg erg erg. It took about three years before I could think of it without cringing!

ReputationRep:
    hey you cant miss out the first kisses with new boyfriends (which may not be your first ever kiss) i dont think you can ever beat that first kiss that starts it all off!! they have to be perfect lol. not that im picky lol
    To be honest, I don't really properly remember my first kiss with my bf. It was in a room party after a boatie formal swap and we were all absolutely wasted. I know I ended up sitting on his knee and pulling him, but I've no idea how or why. I'm not complaining now, of course, but it was a somewhat messy start to our relationship!

My first kiss ever was on a Scout camp after the disco on the last night. It was quite a romantic setting, but with a guy I barely knew. It wasn't bad, could have been better, but I'm glad it happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loopz)
    one word: alcohol.
    Tbh I wouldn't want to kiss someone for the sake of kissing. I don't remember particularly enjoying the physical side of kissing (although I was a lot younger)... I wouldn't want to kiss someone who was drunk Not someone I'd just met, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I wouldn't want to kiss someone for the sake of kissing. I don't remember particularly enjoying the physical side of kissing (although I was a lot younger)... I wouldn't want to kiss someone who was drunk Not someone I'd just met, anyway.
    I agree. I hope you find someone soon though. best wishes

ReputationRep:
    My first kiss was a disaster (well I was 11!!) If you could even call it a kiss! I had my mouth closed and he just put his tongue in my mouth and OMG I felt so awful afterwards I felt SICK. I've kissed someone in spin the bottle and another randomer so I wouldn't say I've had a REAL first kiss. :p: I've never had one worth having (haven't really enjoyed any of these)

ReputationRep:
    thats not true!
    u seem shy, dont be!

ReputationRep:
    there's no real romance when wasted, now that's what makes a kiss good :cool:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.