Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soapysudds1)
    well shes not actually a friend so i dont really know. i dont wear anything slutty, for example the other night i was at a club and all the girls were wearing tiny little skirts and i had aa knee length pencil skirt on. and i cant say i do any big song and dance to get guys to notice me, so am i still a hussy for liking the attention? and you are so right about the fine line between glances and minging letching!!!
    I don't think so - it is nice to know that people are paying you attention (especially if you secretly know you don't look as slutty as some of the girls there ). If you jumped on every guy that looked at you and had sex with them in the club toilets, that would be hussy-like, but there's no real harm in them looking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I don't think so - it is nice to know that people are paying you attention (especially if you secretly know you don't look as slutty as some of the girls there ). If you jumped on every guy that looked at you and had sex with them in the club toilets, that would be hussy-like, but there's no real harm in them looking
    Shhh, she does that really! I'm only joking, Miss Soapy-girl is lovely, and never looks ****gy (although she often looks very drunk). Soph, who said that about you anyway?

As for first kisses. My first kiss was frankly horrible. I was sixteen and all my friends had been kissing boys for ages, the majority were in long term relationships, and I suppose I felt a bit left out. Then, a boy tried to get me to kiss a girl I was friends with, and I refused, but she didn't and sort of... jumped on me. I was freaked out, and it was kinda like my face being licked. The last first kiss I had was so lovely though, and he's definitely the best kisser I've ever experienced, the second, third... etc were lovely too. I'll never get bored of kissing him, unfortunately though, I won't have the chance to.

ReputationRep:
    my first kiss was when i was 15..... my friends cheered!! Very embarassing!! lol

i know a guy who had is first proper kiss when he was 5 years old!! no joke!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by strath_05)
    my first kiss was when i was 15..... my friends cheered!! Very embarassing!! lol

i know a guy who had is first proper kiss when he was 5 years old!! no joke!
    5 :eek: girls were still ikkie back then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soapysudds1)
    thts why i dnt bother cos u kiss someone they say theyll get in contact then they dont. loser boys! lol
    yeah... i learned my lesson lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    charlottie often looks slutty, ONLY YOKIN!!!! ill tell you later who sed it charl i dont want to start any personal attacks lol but im not right fussed cos i no i never do owt with ne of the blokes that look at me!!

ReputationRep:
    i was 15 and it was at some ball/disco i went to with a couple of friends. i didn't really know the guy, and it was quite nice for a first kiss (although the whole tongues thing took me by surprise - well, nothing like being plunged in at the deep end :p:!). my friends were kind of surprised as they didn't expect me to 'randomly' kiss someone like that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ant87)
    i was 15 and it was at some ball/disco i went to with a couple of friends. i didn't really know the guy, and it was quite nice for a first kiss (although the whole toungues thing took me by surprise - well, nothing like being plunged in at the deep end :p:!). my friends were kind of surprised as they didn't expect me to 'randomly' kiss someone like that...

hehe 'deep end' - that's actually quite funny considering my first kiss was at a swimming pool

ReputationRep:
    Mine was during a game of truth or dare when I was like,9 haha.Yes,the less said the better!

Glad it has got better but as was said earlier about kissing someone you like-I miss it!

Yes I think dating should go back to all the old etiquette and things,so much more romantic.I hate pulling in clubs.I've done it but I just feel so cheap and yuk the next morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    I'm not really... but it seems nobody wants to kiss me.
    awww that is soooo not tru (and i hardly know ya lol)

ReputationRep:
    mine was when i was 16, id know the lad 4 about 6months, n liked him for about 5 of them, lol,
    anyways i told him i liked him, and the night after that we went out, (just me n him) and we were sat in a field thingy, n he just sed , Cass, will you kiss me, n that was it, it was a very nice kiss, after that we started seein each other, only lasted for about 5/6 weeks tho,
    havent had another kiss since, (its been just under a year now, , lol)

(Original post by pheebs)
    hey y'all
    this thread's a little less risque than the first time sex one but still fun. i mean, who doesn't have a sweet/ embarrassing/ funny first kiss story?! so basically share those cute moments with everyone on tsr. my first kiss was when i was 12 at a school disco. the boy, who was a whole year older than me (which made me v cool to all my friends) told me he liked my accent and asked me if he could kiss me. awww!
    xx pheebs xx
    saffron tree 7 years old, a 2 person kiss chase game. she submitted unconvincingly easily. bosch
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    i was 13 we were walkin home after school decided to go to the park sat on da bench and started full on tonguing.

cant beat good slow, soft kissing.
    wat type of kissing do u guys like

ReputationRep:
    My first kiss wasn't bad, but it could have been better. It was about this time last year when i was 17 (yeah i know really late for a first kiss) it was wierd cos i wasn't actually expecting it. The guy, who is now my boyfriend of 1 year, was about to leave my house at 2 o'clock am after a night of great conversation just suddenly leant down and kissed me really quickly then looked all embarrased said good bye and left. The second one was better, he asked me out the next day.

ReputationRep:
    I was 15 and on holiday in Spain. He was Spanish and couldn't speak much English, but we were sitting by the pool and he just kissed me. Gave me a shock but i didn't mind. =P

ReputationRep:
    The little peck. AKA moment straight out of a movie, but unplanned. Liking Jamie's little ploy, though it *might* not work on full-grown KCL medics. Just might not.

ReputationRep:
    And the peck then has to be followed up by something special. Though it's what precedes it that makes it magic, not necessarily how you kiss.

ReputationRep:
    My first kiss was when I was 10. I still remember it, twas so cute! I wont go into details, but we still remember it.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Mmmm i still remember my first kiss at 10

I really really wish i didn't

I'm still traumatised

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bassman)
    i was 13 we were walkin home after school decided to go to the park sat on da bench and started full on tonguing.

cant beat good slow, soft kissing.
    wat type of kissing do u guys like
    This is going to sound bizarre, but I dont like full tongue kissing very much at all, i much prefer that slow, soft style that you see in olden day movies. "Oh Rhett" Soo cheesy!!

My first kiss, my god, it was like a full make-out session and I can only remember thinking "Oh my god this is so tacky"

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.