Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    My first kiss, my god, it was like a full make-out session and I can only remember thinking "Oh my god this is so tacky"

me too!!
    i was 14.
    we were on a bed.
    he was a bit full-on.
    we'd been very good friends for a year or so and i had JUST stopped fancying him.... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant93)
    My first kiss wasn't bad, but it could have been better. It was about this time last year when i was 17 (yeah i know really late for a first kiss)
    lol i was 19.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm not counting the one from when I was little cos I don't even remember it properly :p: First proper one - if you could call it that ... - I was 14, and it was with this guy who was the son of one of my mum's best friends. I liked him as a friend but got kind of creeped out when he took me to his room to "watch a film" and started kissing me. Eurgh. Bad first experience.

So mine's pretty boring, but my friends' were more interesting actually. Two of my friends had their first kisses with girls (well each other) cos they got really drunk at a party - they then started freaking out and thinking they were gay :rollseyes: - i don't think they really understood the concept. One of my friends has never actually kissed anyone yet and I think is quite self conscious about it Actually, no-one I know had a first kiss that was a mindblowingly positive experience - or even particularly enjoyable :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I had my very first kiss the other day, in a club, the guy was HOT and we were pulling for like an hour and half.....mmmmmmmm it was nice :P

ReputationRep:
    well my first kiss was... odd. kinda turned into a vaccume contest now i look back at it, although i was young and a little drunk - still cringing to this day.
    I then decided to think that wasnt my first proper kiss as it wasnt with anyone i actually knew so when i got a boyfriend and we went to kiss the first time i thought it would go better, turns out im a giggler. Really bad time to get hysterics.
    So the third time with someone else i now class as my proper first kiss becuase it was perfect. Took a while to get there though.

ReputationRep:
    i was 9 she was 10 it was behind the nursery toys shed seriously, we were 'togteher' for 9months then she went to secondary school,lol

ReputationRep:
    My first kiss? Couple of years ago now. How to describe it? Quite a romantic setting and situation, but it was his first kiss too, so, erm, I shall just say:
    a) wet :s:
    b) Teeth :dong:

Oh dear! Things improved though

ReputationRep:
    hmm, my first kiss
    well, me and my group of friends are REALLY competitive, and we were competing to see who would kiss a boy first...oh, very very sad. (oh we were 12 by the way). anyway so i didnt win but to save face i randomly had my first kiss with a very tall boy (im very short) round by the tech block, overlooked by half the school and also my friends. also he was the worst kisser ive ever known. like a big washing machine. eurgh.

ReputationRep:
    my first kiss wasnt too bad, wish it wasnt with that guy though!oh well, nevermind! think i was about 16.

ReputationRep:
    i was 14, maybe 15. drunk (both of us was) and she was lying on my friends (a friend who became my g/f a few months later lol) sofa.

1 word, Braces :broken:

ReputationRep:
    aww guys. all so cute. and embarassing!

ReputationRep:
    I know! So cute...

Mine was only in October, when I was 17....was brilliant, with a guy I knew off the net, and it was our first meeting. We hang out around London for a while (he was from Scotland, and due to go back that day) and ended up pulling on the platform at Leicester Square underground station.......how romantic :P: I loved it, we're still really really good mates. Been nothing since.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mishael)
    I was 12 or 13 playing spin the bottle. :p: I had to kiss this guy in front of about 10 friends (including his girlfriend!) :eek: It was absolutely horrible, I hated it....erg erg erg. It took about three years before I could think of it without cringing!
    haha! yeh mine was spin the bottle too, i was 13. There was about 6 or 7 of us, on a school trip... but it started out by just "passing" polo's between people, then stepping up and up. for some reason i wasnt shy to at all, but ive only kissed one person since and im so shy about kissing now!! its like ive gone back a stage, not grown in confidence. pathetic. get-over-yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Mine was a bit ikky. It was with my first proper boyfriend. He kind of forced his self on me and snogged and it was ikky! Urghhh.... Horrible. I dumped him pretty soon after that [not for that reason I may add :P] and have since had much better experiences.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverfish)
    well my first kiss was... odd. kinda turned into a vaccume contest now i look back at it, although i was young and a little drunk - still cringing to this day.
    I then decided to think that wasnt my first proper kiss as it wasnt with anyone i actually knew so when i got a boyfriend and we went to kiss the first time i thought it would go better, turns out im a giggler. Really bad time to get hysterics.
    So the third time with someone else i now class as my proper first kiss becuase it was perfect. Took a while to get there though.
    Hehehe vacuum contest!!! :rofl:

My first kiss - I kept pulling away - not my whole person pulling away just my head :rolleyes: cus it just felt downright weird! which is also why I constantly apologised but I kept saying let's try again until I got used to it... no, not quite. I got addicted to it

Although to this day I still don't know what sorts of techniques are there for kissing? :confused: what made you a "good" kisser?

ReputationRep:
    Mine was with my girlfriend at the time (year 6); we were at another girl's house, and actually in her bed, and we kissed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pheebs)
    hey y'all
    this thread's a little less risque than the first time sex one but still fun. i mean, who doesn't have a sweet/ embarrassing/ funny first kiss story?! so basically share those cute moments with everyone on tsr. my first kiss was when i was 12 at a school disco. the boy, who was a whole year older than me (which made me v cool to all my friends) told me he liked my accent and asked me if he could kiss me. awww!
    xx pheebs xx
    very sweet indeed, even though the next best thing of having the first kiss, is...

> having 'the kiss of life' as they call it
    > Last kiss :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.