Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Sounds pretty damn good. Maybe that last little bit could be something like "A degree in radiotherapy would help me achieve my long-term goal of working in a hospital environment to provide competent and effective treatment to patients."

Yay! We got it done way ahead of schedule
    :dancing: :party: :cheers:

Thankyou so much

ReputationRep:
    Ok, it's all been sent off - extra choice completed, personal statement emailed, now all there is to do is wait :eek: I went for Hallam in the end, just can't shake the love I have for Sheffield.

Thanks to Acaila and trev for helping me out so much, now all there is to do it wait :s:

ReputationRep:
    I hope you changed it from Liverpool in the statement :eek:
    It's good that you picked a uni you liked You have to live there for three years after all!
    I've got my fingers crossed for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twiga)
    Ok, it's all been sent off - extra choice completed, personal statement emailed, now all there is to do is wait :eek: I went for Hallam in the end, just can't shake the love I have for Sheffield.

Thanks to Acaila and trev for helping me out so much, now all there is to do it wait :s:
    You're welcome. Tell us how it went in the end (i.e. if you get accepted or not). I can't believe you sorted all the UCAS extra stuff all in one day! Some people tend to take a few days. Acaila did the most helping out though (in my opinion), especially the personal statement stuff.

Hallam is not that bad for the radiography course. I think I have a friend that applied there too.

ReputationRep:
    I hope you changed it from Liverpool in the statement :eek:
    It's good that you picked a uni you liked You have to live there for three years after all!
    I've got my fingers crossed for you
    I did indeed remember, I had a version For Liv and another for Sheff, except for the Sheff version I had to replace "beauty" with "character" :rolleyes:

I'll let you know what they decide, hopefully it'll be good news!

ReputationRep:
    Phew Sheffield not a beautiful city then?
    Not a bad day's work considering how long it took me to sort out my uni application My PS took a couple of months :eek:
    Admittedly, I became the unofficial helper for my year because the guidance teachers weren't even spotting basic typos, so I got quicker at checking them

ReputationRep:
    Phew Sheffield not a beautiful city then?
    Not a bad day's work considering how long it took me to sort out my uni application My PS took a couple of months :eek:
    Admittedly, I became the unofficial helper for my year because the guidance teachers weren't even spotting basic typos, so I got quicker at checking them
    It has more charachter than beauty lol, although I couldn't think of anywhere else I'd rather spend the most important 3 years of my life

Maybe you could earn some money as a PS checker for local kids when you're at uni, or set up your own website.

ReputationRep:
    Well character is nice in a city
    And that sentence shows I think that you made the right choice

I don't know about my own website or anything. loftx's website is great, and I'll no doubt stay on here helping out Much easier! Leave all the technobabble to someone else (me lazy )

I've got a ridiculous collection on my downstairs PC - all my uni friends that I begged them to send so I could do mine, then all of my friends who applied and got me to check them

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.