Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi,
    can anyone find the 1st ever post i posted in this forum.When i try to find mine it wont load up on my screen.If you can i will give you rep when i am able to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    hi,
    can anyone find the 1st ever post i posted in this forum.When i try to find mine it wont load up on my screen.If you can i will give you rep when i am able to.
    It won't load on my screen either.

ReputationRep:
    hi,

Well it says you joined on the 19th September and there is a post from you on the 19th September on this thread http://www.uk-learning.net/t11461-3.html Maybe this is your first post? Dunno though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    Well it says you joined on the 19th September and there is a post from you on the 19th September on this thread http://www.uk-learning.net/t11461-3.html Maybe this is your first post? Dunno know though
    Hey there tommypip, congrats on reaching 200

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Hey there tommypip, congrats on reaching 200

Ta very much!

ReputationRep:
    Ta very much!
    Keep up the good posts mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Keep up the good posts mate

I will give you rep for being so nice. Can't do it at the mo though, hasn't been 24 hours, but don't worry, it'll come!

ReputationRep:
    hi,

So was it your first post?

ReputationRep:
    So was it your first post?
    Love the sig mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Love the sig mate

Why thank you! I definately feel more enlightened! The member list needs updating though!

ReputationRep:
    Why thank you! I definately feel more enlightened! The member list needs updating though!
    yeah, but that is up to Mr White though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    yeah, but that is up to Mr White though

We'll have to give him a few friendly slaps to get his arse in gear!

ReputationRep:
    We'll have to give him a few friendly slaps to get his arse in gear!
    lol, best not slap the mighty whitey lol

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.