Turn on thread page Beta

clublife? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    any body suggest the place to go for a mega bender in aberystwyth or around the area? im new to wales so?????

ReputationRep:
    Aberystwyth is the rock n roll capital of the world.

ReputationRep:
    Yes especialy if it is anything like Bangor. It has 2 night clubs. I once went on holiday there for a week and we and my mate where bored to death. Though to be fair it was Benlech on Angelsey were staying in. But Bangor was the nearest ek em city.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    any body suggest the place to go for a mega bender in aberystwyth or around the area? im new to wales so?????
    Are you a student in aber?
    if not its best to go when the students are there, cos otherwise its totally dead.
    It depends what music your into, although its mainly cheese everywhere. If your into house/techno, theres time flies at the student union, only once a month but thats pretty good, the arts centre has cool nights out occasionally, hiphop/house again, these are pretty rare, electric vindaloo is my favourite night, downstairs at the bay every second sat, its like hiphop/funk etc, The Glen and the pier are both chart music, not my thing really, but their ok. Theres loads of pubs, other than that not alot goes on, pretty crap for going out!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2004
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.